UFO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camie34

Reaction score
What is the ufo that everyone is talking about? Please help me because I don't know!

You can buy it in the shop and your tama can fly around in it. :ph34r:

basically your tamagotchi sits in it and takes u 2 paris egypt syonhenge etc

That;s a ufotchi/yu-fotchi. She's talking about the UFO which is an item.

What is the ufo that everyone is talking about? Please help me because I don't know!
It's great that's what it is! :D

You can buy the UFO in the shop (appears very rarely), costs about 5500 points.

When your tama is an adult, if you choose UFO from your items, the Tama gets taken off in the UFO to visit places all over the world, from Paris to a tropical Island. :) The image of the Eiffel Tower or a Pyramid comes on screen and your tama is shown with it's back towards you viewing the sight. ;) SO SO cute! When your tama has a baby, the baby is taken along too.

My tamas are teens at the moment else I'd have taken a picture and shown you! If I remember this thread when my tamas are adults, I will take snaps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually costs 5000 points
I said about... so that covers me. ;) What's 500 points? :)

Still they're great. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The UFO is a item your tama can use when it's an adult. It costs 5000 pts and your tama flys around in it to Egypt, Tropical Island, New York, and some other things you'll have to wait and see! -_- The U-Fotchi (the tama another person was talking about) is a teenager and you get him by treating a toddler perfect. Not sure what toddler though! :wub: Well I hope this helps!

- Rock'in Robotchi :wacko:

It's great that's what it is! :angry: You can buy the UFO in the shop (appears very rarely), costs about 5500 points.

When your tama is an adult, if you choose UFO from your items, the Tama gets taken off in the UFO to visit places all over the world, from Paris to a tropical Island. :) The image of the Eiffel Tower or a Pyramid comes on screen and your tama is shown with it's back towards you viewing the sight. ;) SO SO cute! When your tama has a baby, the baby is taken along too.

My tamas are teens at the moment else I'd have taken a picture and shown you! If I remember this thread when my tamas are adults, I will take snaps. :p
thanks, does it stay in your items after you used it once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back