UFO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaQueen 12694

Reaction score
i got my v3 a month ago and there are a lot of kool things in the shop. i was wondering if you can still buy a UFO (v3).

i got my v3 a month ago and there are a lot of kool things in the shop. i was wondering if you can still buy a UFO (v3).
Of coarse! They are realy cool, very well worth at least 5,ooo points :unsure:

By: tutti*fritti

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked this same question two days ago, but never got an accurate answer. People usually just post "I don't know". I don't see the point it doing that, but oh well, lol.

Ra,

I asked this same question two days ago, but never got an accurate answer. People usually just post "I don't know". I don't see the point it doing that, but oh well, lol.
Ra,
you should write "dont say 'i dont know' cuz i dont need your oppinio if you dont know!"

thats what i did and my topic was spam-free.

yeah its pretty cool. i had it once until my tama died. :eek: um its like getting airplane tickets. but you dont get souveneirs after and you dont have to pay for each travel. it just kinda visits the place. some of the places are hawaii, egypt and paris. :3

Uhh, if you're not going to give an answer or don't know it, DON'T spam and DON'T post experiences or off topic stuff please. Thank you.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back