UGH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt] ;) Okay this one of the worsest LIFE!! [/SIZE]

I got banned from this forum, right?

So I went in the chartroom, so i was talking, and the person kicks me out of the chatroom. So I was like, why? And then they said I said some bad things!? But I didn't even say anything bad, I only said it to one person, and then they want to dogg me saying I WAS BEING disperctful to all of them. SO then like I pm this person saying hi, and then the person said "Please don't pm me, i'm sorry but you were disrpestcful to me, and everyone else" whta JIP! I didn't say nothnig to them, and then one of them said I WAS A MISTAKE BORN! And they were being innapotiate to.

And then my so called friend: I was just teasing about gum, and then she yells real loud and screech at me! And all she does is critize my art/work. OK, I'm not perfect.

And then I WAS in the room like everyone makes mistakes and then they still want to ignore my side of the story. Man I was so mad, and upset. I tried to be nice and them they want to get soem attitude.

Why me, it's not fair I tell ya! Why? gees, why.

Please help me.

I don't want to give out name.

Then I was talking to this person on MSN, And they thought my MSN had a nasty dp, but nothing was there, and they logged out on me.

They probably want to report me, on this site! :(

And i really love this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down.

I'm not 100% sure I have all the details correct.

So you were banned for ANOTHER forum [not TT] so you went into the other site's chat.

Then you said something that wasn't quite appropriate to someone, and then everyone else lied to this person and told them about things you didn't say. This person also happens to be on TT? Is that right?

Awww well the members on Tamatalk know you did nothing wrong. We got your back locky. :furawatchi:

Awww well the members on Tamatalk know you did nothing wrong. We got your back locky. :furawatchi:
Thanks :( , I love this site more than anything, I really love this site and I hate to fight on here and lose friends, but it's just cool and my thing.

And brittanilowe yes :(

It's kinda like 'what ever goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas' [that's actualy a very bad message. But anyways...]

If you DID brake the rules on one site, it wouldn't get you banned on another, such as TT.

You are a good tamatalker so they would have no reason to ban you. :furawatchi:

well this may sound mean but maybe u should report them for saying all thase mean things to u! :( it may be mean but then u wount have that problem enaymore. i know that u did nothing- we all do!! :furawatchi: we got your back locky! :( :(

Locky we would never let someone ban you here, your a very good member on Tamatalk, ok you said just one bad thing it's not like you always would insult them. If they think that your a really bad member on every single forum on the web they join(even though your not) well thats there problem.

I think I know what's going on.

I frequent another place where he used to be (I won't mention the name since it could be a form of advertising). During a yahoo conference, he was harassing myself, and a couple other people as well as flooding the chat window. We all got fed up and left it. Then a friend of mine was being bothered by locky, and used some rather inappropriate language that could be considered offensive to someone's race or sexuality. I won't obviously post it here. My friend reported him to the admin at this other forum. Now since this admin has a zero tolerance on member to member harassment he was banned. He came into the chatroom of this other forum, well knowing he wasn't welcome there from past problems. The admin banned him from the room again. Unfortunately he kept coming back.

I got a PM from him today attempting to talk to me, but I politely asked him not to do that anymore. Sorry guys about all this. Obviously locky doesn't seem to get it. Can a guide please close this? Any further questions can be directed to me through PM only. Any PM flaming will be ignored. Thank you.

Thanks :D , I love this site more than anything, I really love this site and I hate to fight on here and lose friends, but it's just cool and my thing.
And brittanilowe yes :unsure:
Locky,don't worry.You have lotsa' friends who will do anything for you.Don't worry.I know you wouldn't do anything to be rude or anything.We believe you Locky

SC1994

[SIZE=10pt] :lol: Okay this one of the worsest LIFE!! [/SIZE]
I got banned from this forum, right?

So I went in the chartroom, so i was talking, and the person kicks me out of the chatroom. So I was like, why? And then they said I said some bad things!? But I didn't even say anything bad, I only said it to one person, and then they want to dogg me saying I WAS BEING disperctful to all of them. SO then like I pm this person saying hi, and then the person said "Please don't pm me, i'm sorry but you were disrpestcful to me, and everyone else" whta JIP! I didn't say nothnig to them, and then one of them said I WAS A MISTAKE BORN! And they were being innapotiate to.

And then my so called friend: I was just teasing about gum, and then she yells real loud and screech at me! And all she does is critize my art/work. OK, I'm not perfect.

And then I WAS in the room like everyone makes mistakes and then they still want to ignore my side of the story. Man I was so mad, and upset. I tried to be nice and them they want to get soem attitude.

Why me, it's not fair I tell ya! Why? gees, why.

Please help me.

I don't want to give out name.

Then I was talking to this person on MSN, And they thought my MSN had a nasty dp, but nothing was there, and they logged out on me.

They probably want to report me, on this site! :(

And i really love this site.
ok wow im confussed,..

the chat room is open?

and u dident do anything bad but they though u did ? :angry: :huh: :blink:

*ur a nice person so dont worry bout it :lol: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, Locky, that's a shame! I wouldn't let anything happen to you! You're such a nice, helpful TamaTalker, I'm sure no one would think you're bad on THIS site... I don't think you can get banned from TT just because of something that happened on another site!! I hope this gets resolved! :lol:

♪~tk710

Hi guys, it's time for my usual speech... :lol:

I am sorry to hear that you were treated disrespectfully. You could have; (right away), PMed the Administrator about the problem, rather then logging into chat, etc, you get the point. :lol:

Anyway, this looks to be like a huge miss understanding. It can be handled more maturely then making a topic on the forums of TamaTalk. :angry: Locky, there is no need to make a topic saying that you are mad at a member or upset about a certain thing, etc, it just makes this topic look more like an "Attention Seeking" thread.

If you are still unhappy, please feel free to PM any other TamaGuide or me. I think dropping the issue will not cause any more problems, what so ever. :huh:

Thank you for understanding I hope that I made myself clear. Remember you can always kindly discuss this mater politely through PM, yourself. :blink:

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back