UGH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started school last Wednesday. It was very boring. I despise school! It ruined my summer!!!

I've had middle school for 9 days now. I WANT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Australia, the first term of the school year starts about the end of January or early February. The school year finishes early-mid December. There are four school terms, lasting about 10 weeks each. The holidays are about 2 weeks long except for the summer holidays (December-January, imagine that!! Yes, we're backwards) which last about 7 weeks.

Gosh, I used the word "about" a lot...

School starts tomorrow for me, too. But it'll be fun. All of my friends are in my class.

I started school the 16th.. X_X It's absolutely dreadful because I'm away from the few friends I've had for years...

im starting school in exactly 6 days 14 hours 8 mins and zero secs.

i have a myspace clock and im counting down!!

Sometime next week, I'm not sure if it's Monday or Tuesday though. I'll find that out tomorrow when I visit the Nursery. But I only start College 2 weeks after I've been at the Nursery.

I start school next Wednesday. I'm so happy I'm going to Middle School! I can't wait to go back to school. But I am a bit nervous

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back