Ugh >.>

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
Okay. Yet anther friend problem from me..

Okay:

A = friend

K = friend

M = ex friend

Here's the story:

Okay. Me and K have lately been hanging out. It's because M was being really mean, andK understands what I'm going through. I hate having only 1 bff, I'd rather have a lot of different friends. So, when hanging out with her, I was aware not to seem like she's my only friend...

It seemed like it.

A while ago, A asked me if she was acting rude after she hun out with K, because a lotf people told her she wasn't the same after hanging out with K. I told her the truth, but I wasn't mean about it. And she was rude after hanging out with K...

Today, me, K and A were all hanging out on a feild trip. Then, we had to take notes. K left to get closer, and I did the same, but I left in different diretion. The whole time we took notes, I wasn't anywhere near K or A. No reason why. Than, I came back to A and said hi, she glaired at me and looked away. I knew she was mad, but i didn't know why.

than after school, A called me on the phone. She asked me if I was mad at her, and I said no. She asked me if i remember the time when she told me that she was sorry for being rude after hanging out with K. I said yes. She told me that I'm rude when hanging around K. I asked her politely how was I rude, and she said that I cussed, but I hardly did that, and I hardly do anyway, and it had nothing to do with K. I asked her what else and she didn't say anything. All she said was "Umm...." like she didn't know what I did...

After that I've been thinking... What did I do? I hardly hung out with K, and A... I didn't say much to eaither. What did I say? Anything rude? No... I don't think so... Did I cuss? A little. Did A cuss? Yes... a little. Same as me.

She has never told me to my face that I was being rude. I ant figure it out. I didn't say much to eaither of them. And I swear that I cant think of anything bad I said. WHY CANT I FIGURE THIS OUT??!?!?!??

This is bugging me. I've been rude before like everyone else has, but I cant thik of anyting bad I said today...

:gozarutchi: I wanna cry really bad...

Kawaii-Kitty, she just wants her old friend back. She won't accept any changes, she just wants you back. However, I feel like she's overreacting a bit.

Maybe she's jealous of you hanging out with your other friend perhaps? I'd ask her straight up in person what's wrong. Don't worry, Kawaii-Kitty, everything will work out for the better. Just PM me if you need someone to talk to. :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is a little jealous that you are hanging out with K. I doubt that you said anything rude. I think she just wants you as your friend again. Hang out with both of them, and talk to A. Tell her that you didn't cuss that much, and she cussed as many times as you did, which is probably very little. Tell A that you, K, and A would all hang out together, and get along. Or, hang out with both of them at different times.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back