Ugh...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

Reaction score
My Ichigotchi just evolved into my least favorite Tama, Tarakotchi. Eww. Don't you just hate it when they change into something you don't like? I was so going for Maskutchi. Ah well... Maybe if I reset I can finally get a boy. >.>;; Odd thing is that I was very prompt with cleaning it and it has 9 training bars.

Taras aren't all that bad (and they look great in Boots or on a Skateboard) but I know what you mean - today, I was hoping for a Kuchipatchi and got a Hanatchi - but why reset?

Don't you want to build up the number of generations you have?

If you keep resetting you'll only ever get Odd Generation characters with no chance of trying for a Mimitchi...(even generations).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS: Cleaning it and 9 Training has only a partial effect on the character - Taras often appear if you only play Jump and not Dance (on the V1)

I hate it when you try your best to get another character.... and you get one you have had already like 10000 times. I just try again next time.. it's part of the fun for me ^_^

i like tarakotchi... once i was expecting 1 but a got a :marumimitchi: for the 1st time yay!

but i wouldnt ever reset cos im on a high gen. :chohimetchi:

speaking of high generations, how long do the generations go? and does the info and gen. get lost if your battery dies???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back