ugh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatalks

Reaction score
I am on my 4th generation...i wanted to visit one of the parents so when i tried to get the password, they wouldn't give me one! and its been almost a month and it still hasn't given me a password!

what's wrong? :huh:

I don't know why it has been a month but I think that on the 4th gen they clear it.(The parents) I have

2 tamas,(Read their log here) one is on gen7 and one is on gen6. And they are both teens (they are 2

yrs old!), and both of them won't let me get the password for the parents & grandparents. The only

explaination I have is that the tamas clear it every few generations. Good Luck in finding out more, bye!

-Kim

Did you delete any friends from your friend list?I had my fourth Generation and before I deleted my friends I had my parents but after I deleted them they were gone!!Hope this helps!!! :huh:

Choose the notebook item. Then choose the 'Family' option, then 'Parent'. Make sure you choose the FIRST Tamagotchi character. Not the last one. And on Tamagotchi Town, make sure you input the correct username!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back