Ughh... Counseling..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
I have a feeling I am going to get flammed or get negative comments.. PFFT.. Anyways

Ok, I was talking to my friends, and apparently my teacher found the cuts on my arms. And overheard my conversation.

So NOW, I am forced to go to counseling, the thing is: I DON'T WANT TO GO.

But they claim it's soo SRS, I promised them I won't do it again, but they still forced me to go.

I don't like telling people my personal problems, so can I convince that I DON'T NEED to go.

And uhh. to be honest, I seriously can't go back to that class. They'll think I'm some crazy psychopath loser.

ARRGHH... AND IT WAS ONLY TWO WEEKS AGO I DID IT.

X.x'

I just really don't want to talk about my problems. Argh..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then go to the counselor, like they told you to, then tell the counselor and tell him/her that you dont wanna talk about these things.

Hm. Just remain chill and talk to the counselor about whatever she wants to talk about. Whatever you don't feel comfortable discussing, avoid.

Um... good luck.

If it were me, I would've still gone to the counselor. Pour your heart out and just talk to him/her about how difficult it is to express your feelings. Let them know that you find it uncomfortable to talk about your problems and basically, just be honest and sincere. I wouldn't think too much of what the kids in your class think either. What do they know about you? Chances are, they won't think you're a "psychopath loser" as much as you think they'll say. Nobody's perfect, and maybe this will turn out for the better. If you consider it necessary, it might help to consult your parents to get their two cents on the situation. If they think it necessary for you to visit a counselor, by all means go for it! You're the only one who can take action and control decisions, so why not take advantage of that fact?

-Good luck!-

I understand what you are saying, but I would tell them. It will relieve it and get it off your chest. I suggest you go and tell the counselor why you don't want to tell them. It's confidential and will really get the problem out of you. ;)

Say they're cat scratches

What's the worse that could happen? I mean if you tell the counselor and tell them you are not ever gonna do it again, that will probably be it. Tell him/her why you did it, and that you didn't like it so you won't do it again. If that's the truth. If you are going to do it again then tell him/her how you feel. That's th whole idea about counseling, to help you. If you go you'll get everything off your chest and probably feel better about it by talking to someone. Also, s/he's not gonna tell anyones, it's like writing a diary, accept the diary helps you. xD

Edit: Typooo!

Go. Trust me and go.

I didn't want to go to counseling at all, but I went in expecting nothing, but over time, I got better and could let go of my issues. Sometimes if you have a problem, telling someone could be the best thing to help you. Don't worry if people think you have gone bonkers. xD After you finish some counceling, you will be freed from all your worries, which in my eyes is better and more important than if a few people think I'm crazy. Do you agree? :huh:

Best of luck,

Rachel.

If it makes u feel better..I'll tell u I go to a counsler. But if it won't, forget I just said that.

But srsly I go to a counsler =((((( :mametchi: :)

This is a bit old, so I assume your problem has already been taken care of, but I'd like to add my two cents.

Counseling isn't that bad, especially if you can find someone you're comfortable talking to. I was lucky and was set up with a good therapist first try. I stayed with her for 4 years and the only reason I don't still see her is because she moved out of state.

The only problem I found with it is I hate talking about my problems now. If I have an issue, I completely shut down and cut people out.

Therapy doesn't work for everyone. To be honest it really didn't help me. I still have the same issues I did when I started, just a little toned down. Some people really benefit from it, which is why I think it's worth a shot.

My dad is thinking of sending me to councling and so is my teacher............I don't like the sound of it and phoned childline but that made things worse because I had phoned of my mobile and had used all my credit. Mydad looked in my call log on my mobile and looked up the childline number...Help!!!!

AHHH!!! I hate councling......

:ichigotchi: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back