Ughh mcdonalds is stupid...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate McDonalds. The only time I eat there is to grab a quick breakfast sandwich upon occasion.

I generally don't eat fast food. I don't eat red meet, so that means no hamburgers or anything.

I like Sonic, Arby's, and Subway.

I really dont like McDonalds either for a breakfast

cuz they either

1st do it all wrong or,

2nd taste really bad

i ate it once and it was the last time eating it for the morning

and yes i also would like you to go to iHop because they serve really good food :]

Actually, I don't mind Mcdonalds. Gotta love the golden arches. Sure, it's chemically processed junk food. But it tastes good, so I eat it.

I went there quite recently, actually. Last weekend. I got dared to waltz right in and loudly proclaim to the guy at the counter, "I have come for the Tour de France!". Naturally, I did just that. I got quite a few stares before flouncing out again, waving my French brochure around in the air. We ate at Friendly's that day. XD

Hardee's has a better breakfast.
I tried to go there once with my family and then there was no soap in the bathrooms and so my dad made us leave. :angry:

i eat bout twice a-moth maccdunaldz

but zeh breakfast iz tasty without egg

AND TAC0 BELL IZ WAY BETTUH!

grabbin pils...err i mean TACOOZ!

i wish macdonalds had a tamagotchi happy-meal again :huh:

i :angry: tamagotchi

Actually, I don't mind Mcdonalds. Gotta love the golden arches. Sure, it's chemically processed junk food. But it tastes good, so I eat it.
Ahh, Esther. Always right. =3

I agree with teh quoted post.

McDonalds is pretty cool. And yes. I know that I'll get fat if I eat it everyday. But I don't eat it everyday. I eat it, like, once a month. I'm good. And once, my friend was like, "ZOMG. Phoebe! McDonalds has cow EYEBALLS in the hamburgers!" And I was like, "Sweeeet. You see, this is why Mickey D's is cooler than Subway." I don't think I gave her the reaction she was looking for.

McDonalds is distgusting. And it also makes me sick to my stomach...

I despise fast food. My sister on the other hand.. well let's say that whenever my mom picks us up she's like "OMG Let's get McDonald's!" And of course she gets 20 pcs. Chicken nuggets and Large fries... and eats it all by herself. o_____o;

The only thing I'd get from there is prolly a Soda.... o;

McDonalds is distgusting. And it also makes me sick to my stomach...I despise fast food. My sister on the other hand.. well let's say that whenever my mom picks us up she's like "OMG Let's get McDonald's!" And of course she gets 20 pcs. Chicken nuggets and Large fries... and eats it all by herself. o_____o;

The only thing I'd get from there is prolly a Soda.... o;
How can she eat that much? All I get are french fries and a soda O_O

McDonalds=YUCK.

iHop= :DDDD

I <3 iHop's Silver Dollar Pancakes! <33333

McDonalds. I only go there for da PlayPlace. (wait. Dat was a long time ago.) They're food is YUCKY Dx

I think it's disgusting, but I have it like once a month.

The first time I watched Super Size Me ; which was the a long time ago, it changed my views on fast food since.

I'd choose other foods over McDonald's any day. Although, I like their Play Place.

C;

Mcdonalds makes me sickkk. But yeah, I go to various fast food chains every day of the week because my dad can't cook and my mom is always too busy to cook and my parents never really changed their diet since college. I'm so disgusted with fast food that whenever I switch from making my own food for myself at home to eating out at fast food chains again I actually loose around 5-10 pounds.

.. I actually quite like McDonalds. If you eat it too much, it tastes gross, but every once in a while, I get a chicken burger or a wrap from there. It's actually pretty good. (I always stay away from the calorie chart they have posted up there XD) But I never eat breakfast there, I eat my breakfast at home :furawatchi:

I also like Subway and Taco bell, Tace bell is junk-foody too, but once in a while, like to eat it. It's also incredibly inexpenive! And Subway is pretty healthy.

so overall, I like most of McDonald's food. But breakfast, NOOOO.

I love Macca's.

I once practically lived off the stuff.

Healthy food fails.

I'll be fat one day but I will be happy blob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back