Ughh mcdonalds is stupid...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonalds is alright, I suppose.

I only eat it once a year, cuz mum can't stand me eating that stuff. I had mine for this year, so that means no more for now XD.

I much rather prefer Subway.

I love fast food although I never eat it for breakfast ;)

Cereal, milk or toast & marmalade ftw :)

Like most ppl said, it's ok as long as you don't eat it too regularly and eat too much. A Big Mac and Fries with a choco shake is a nice treat about once every 4-6 weeks ;)

McDonald's fries aren't biodegradable. If you left them to sit somewhere for a loooonnggg time, when you came back they'd still be in the same condition.

I rarely eat there unless I'm really desperate. In the past maybe three years, the only time I've eaten there was at 4:00 in the morning and I hadn't had food since dinner two nights ago. (It was a busy week.)

maybe the food is made of soilent greens XD

I never knew it was that unhealthy -_- but I really like the shamrock shake there! but they only have it once per year -_-

:furawatchi:

Then don't go there? o.o;

Not everyone can afford to eat at Ihop, lol.

I like their mcgriddles, but it's rare that I eat there at all. Especially in the morning(When am I ever up before 11am?)

HA! I've never set foot in a McDonalds, let alone eat from it. It's not kosher. (Search 'kosher' on Google. Esther I already explained it to you.) Anyway, McDonalds is really unhealthy. There "Healthy" kid's meals is over 4,000 calories!!! That's 2,000 more than they should have in a day. Subway is really healthy though. (And kosher.) It only goes a little bit over the calories in a kid's meal. I just buy a sub and that's it. So if I did ever eat from McDonald's I would probably be really fat.

1. You don't get fat from eating Mc DOnalds. I know skinny people who can eat fast food and never gain an ounce.

2. Don't eat there?

@ SweetKandi - WHat are the Griddles?

Ok. If I were stuck at the mall for breakfast (WTC am I doing up before 11am?) I would go to Coffee Culture and get a toasted bagel and a coffee at the same time. But I also can't ignore the deep fired fattiness of a hash brown.

Yes, my lifestyle will kill me but i'll live a happy life.

I love fast food for breakfast, literally.

Anyways, breakfasts at McD's is so-so.

The pancakes taste bad.

And I don't eat out for breakfast, eating out is for dinner. ^_^

1. You don't get fat from eating Mc DOnalds. I know skinny people who can eat fast food and never gain an ounce.2. Don't eat there?

@ SweetKandi - WHat are the Griddles?
McGriddles are basically an egg mcmuffin or whichever muffin thing you prefer(sausage egg ftw) but instead of the muffin/biscuit/croissant, the "buns" are mini pancakes with little syrup pockets in them :3

I like 'em, but they're really greasy x.x So they're definitely a once in a blue moon deal.

They don't sound bad.

I been eating BK's Breakfast minis. Little Bacon and Egg sandwhiches. Then again, I love eggs.

For the record, Chick-Fli-A has excellent breakfasts.

No iHops in Canada.The only thing I like at MC.D's is fries. And a nugget here or there.
There are iHops in Canada!

I went to one the other day.. =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back