Ughhhh! Tamatown, tamagotchi sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does tamatown suck?

• Yes, totally:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, don't know, don't go on it:

• It rox your sox!:

• wat is tamatown????????????????:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are crazy. The Version 4 Tamagotchi Town is only "boring" because you haven't given Bandai time to finish it. Remember how long it took for them to create the Version 3 Tamagotchi Town? Three or four souvenirs a month, if I remember correctly. And thats what V4 Tamatown has now. Anyways, here are my opinions:

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 Tamagotchi Town: Its ok. I say they could update it a little, but its perfectly fine.

Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 Tamagotchi Town: Amazing! I can't wait to see what will happen when Bandai finishes it! The new point system is great!

I do seriously believe they are not crazy.

Time is not revelant when we are implusive or impatient. That's why we tend to complain when the other side is not doing as much.

My point is, both tamatowns are same except for few things added for v4. How can it be so fantastic? My guess is they are trying to make us wait, especially the news about v4.5 slated for release in fall season (6 more months to go).

Pity us, for we have to shell out $ for v4.5 again when August looms.

Well, I think that a big part of the reason why tamatown seems lame is; you have to remember, little kids have to be able to use it too. Also, this is the first time Bandai has done something like this. I don't think tamatown sucks, I think it's a great idea, it just needs to be expanded on. That will probably come in time. The main problems I have with tamatown is that the V4 version is not fully constructed yet so I can't use my V4 to it's full potential! I think if they just keep working on it tamatown will be fine. ;)

godddddddddddddddddddd yous must be soooooooooooooooooooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd to dislike tama town i mean like wats wrong with it :( :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :D :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :blink: :wub: :lol: ;)

tamatown is the best ever! :lol: but i dont get how to get in to the v4 mode. :ichigotchi:

PLEASE PM ME TO TELL ME HOW TO GET TO V4 MODE.PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
TamaTown rocks! :) I don't think there's anything wrong with it. :ichigotchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

Tamatown is the best website i know! I've only seen the V3 UK one, here's what i think:

V3: 98% Prefecto! But, why does the US tamatown get more? (I'm glad i can get Suvenirs from the US one, i just cant get things other than suvenirs!)

V4: If the V3 one's great, the V4 one's gotta be PERFECT!

Make the V5 Tamatown EVEN BETTER!

Also, i LIKE it when it says Coming Soon! It's like REAL LIFE! Tamatown Coming soon, Newport Kingsway coming soon...pretty good to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tamatown is a great idea! It CAN be improved but its still a good site (especially the v4 tamatown).

:blink: :furawatchi: Yah it does suk I have v4 and when you buy all the things you want and then logout you dont get the Item you bought but the money is gone!!!!!
what?? you don't "buy" the item while you're on the site; when you click on it it goes into your item password list...then after entering the logout pass [to get the money] you can enter the item pass you want in the password place and buy it

I think tama town should be like habbo hotel and all of us can choose are fave tamas and we can chat that way

I'm not a fan of tamatown. It's taking tamagotchi away from what it's supposed to be; a fun little toy you can whip out and play with on the run. As it becomes more and more bound to the internet, I'm afraid it will start to lose its ability to be a truly mobile virtual pet you can carry around and play with without requiring access to a computer.

I can understand why bandai opened tamatown - the internet is a very valueable resource. Bandai can track how many people are actually using their tamas by watching the hits, they can advertise, and most of all, the internet is an integral part of all of our lives. The internet is where some of us spend a LOT of time, and all of us probably use it at least once a day under normal circumstances. It's only natural that Bandai would try to extend one of its bigger franchises to this medium.

I still find it annoying, though, and if future tamas get too internet-based I'll be sure to stick to my growing collection of elderly tamas. :)

godddddddddddddddddddd yous must be soooooooooooooooooooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd to dislike tama town i mean like wats wrong with it :D :D :D :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi:
godddddddddddddddddddd  yous must be soooooooooooooooooooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd to dislike tama town i mean like wats wrong with it?:
godddddddddddddddddddd  yous must be soooooooooooooooooooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd to dislike tama town i mean like wats wrong with it?:
godddddddddddddddddddd  yous must be soooooooooooooooooooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd to dislike tama town i mean like wats wrong with it  ::  :nyatchi:   ::
This IS wrong...kids, dont swear on your posts, its NOT POLITE OR RIGHT!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Angel

i think it rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back