Uh...Hi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamgatchifanatic

Reaction score
Hello i am new to this site i just joined it like 30 min. ago at 730 pm eastern Dec.10,2005 Um my tamgotchi stats are in my sig below if anyone could help me i am looking for the little TamaTalks rules if someone can post where to find them that would be helpful in my sig i post wut My tamagothi(Jen)'s word(s) of the day is well i hope to find this site interesting

Hi my name is Jenefer. i am new to this site to and i just registered about 30. min. go. it is 8:27 central time(ihae no clue wt that means so my reletave tol me). if you need any help, just contact me a.s.a.p. i will be open at 5:30 or later. i hve no friends! iwant you to be my first friend!

Hi my name is Jenefer. i am new to this site to and i just registered about 30. min. go. it is 8:27 central time(ihae no clue wt that means so my reletave tol me). if you need any help, just contact me a.s.a.p. i will be open at 5:30 or later. i hve no friends! iwant you to be my first friend!

ok

sure ill be your first friend lol sorry umm yeah no kidding ill be your first friend seirously :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back