Uh-Kay...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.N e o n

Reaction score
Well, let me post my text conversation with this one dude. I'm the only one of my friends who is literate in texts, and I copied this word for word, so sorry if his "txttlk" burns your eyes, as it does mine. Although, he is semi-literate in his type-er-y. xD

Me: Eff me.

Me: I am Nick Jonas.

Him: Hey.

Me: I am burnin up for you baybay.

Him: Hey um I was wondering do u wanna dance at the dance

Him: With me?

Me: Oh, sorry, -myfriend'sname- sent those things, sorry if she scared you xD But, um... Sure, I might. I've promised a lot of guys dances, you can most certainly be one of them.

Him: O

Me: xD Yea.

Him: Nevermind than. :/

Him: I just wished that....

Nevermind.

Me: No, it's okay, I'll still dance with you. I don't date, though. Keep that in mind.

Him: Ya I know why don't you like dating?!?!?!

Me: Eh.. The awkwardness. And the fact that if I have a friend, he'll be there forever, but if I have a boyfriend, I can only have one, and we will break up at some point.

Him: But I would never break up with u who would???

Me: You would, eventually they all do, let's face it.

Him: But I'm not like that. I'm different I always love the girl that's with me and if its you than wow that would just be............wonderful and great. I ha

Him: ve never broken up wimy gf and I've had alot

Him: And I wish you were one them but not the breaking up part

Him: I want us to be together

Him: Speechless much??

Me: I don't want to go through the painful process. I'm sorry. Yes. Speechless would be the word.

Him: What painfullness there would be nopain

Me: There would be, for me. I just don't want to go through the awkwardness, and eventually, me breaking up with you, as the case may be.

Him: I wouldn't let that happen to you

Me: You can't really help it.

Him: Syop what?

Me: Me getting hurt in the end.

Him: Ugh but why would you

Him: And also me get hurt

Me: It's too complicated for me to explain.

Me: I feel like I'm under too much pressure.

Him: How?

Me: I don't know.

Me: I just like staying friends with guys.

Him: Why?

Me: That is the conclusion. Please don't argue with it.

Him: You know what > <_< forget it just firget it

Him: I don't like the conclusion.

Me: Exactly. I'm not worth the fight, hon.

Me: Nobody likes the conclusion.

Him: Yes and you make me feel like like ............. ugh gosh

Him: (Say it like upsetingly)

Him: Now ur not even responding gosh what a nice way to finsish off rejecting some one thanks thanks a lot

Me: No. Tell me. Do I make you feel like I'm too good for you? Because that's not the case.

Me: And by the way, I'm sorry I don't text at record speed.

Me: And now you're the one whose not responding.

Him: No u just like ugh its just youake me feel like i don't know like a really p*ssed off and mad gosh just forget it don't even say soory uve made it mad enou

Him: Uve made it bad enough gosh.

Me: Okay then? I won't say sorry. And I didn't reject you. I simply informed you that I don't date. And I explained why. And we had a heated debate about it.

Him: Wow that's just a better way to put it but it isnt

Me: Explain how you would put it then, if you will.

Him: I wouldn't have evn done that

Me: Fine. Then would you please explain why you are trying so hard to convince me, about my decision on the subject of dating?

Him: Because I love u

Me: You do not love me.

Me: I know you don't.

Him: Yes I do.

Me: You barely know me, we've only communicated on two occasions, through texts.

Him: Yes I know but I still do

Me: You do not. What about me is in any way of any attraction to you? And what about my aversion to dating?

Him: goodnight

Me: Sure. Just drop out of the conversation. Mature, very much mature indeed.

Him: I think ur pretty and nice and awsome

Me: Nice? Like how I rejected you, as you stated?

Me: And that is not very specific.

Me: Very vague and cliche.

Him: Well I mean before goodnight don't respond thank you

Me: And so the conversation is over? Because you decided so? Don't respond if you don't want to, all is well with me.

Him: i jsut have to go to bed bye

Me: Fine. Goodnight.

That was our conversation. I feel physically ill. What do you guys think of this new development? He's a bit of a drama queen. I've been down this road before, fourteen times if you want specifics, but they never tell me that they love me. Does this happen to everyone? It' creepy-ish.

Edit: I checked his status on myspace. Status: Why don't u love me nobody loves me Mood: depresed : ((((

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, just ignore him. Who cares? If you don't love him and you don't like dating, you don't have to. Just don't give in too easily to him. You've already clearly explained to him that you'd prefer not to date because of the pressure. If he can't understand, he can just act like that. It's his loss.

Last night, when I typed that up, I didn't tell you what happened afterwards, I was so tired. But anyway, so, my friends were messing with my phone, they found the messages, and now everyone's talking about it. This one guy, let's call him 'KKK' came up to me and asked me if it was true. I told him yes, it is, but I'm just ignoring it. He asked me if I wanted him to go beat the guy up. I told him that wasn't really nessesary. KKK responded with, "Okay. But if he even touches you at the dance, he's gonna get punched." o_O I'm wondering if all the guys at my school have gone criminally insane. Everyone is calling him a creep. I'm ignoring it best I can.

I had a similar problem in eighth grade, actually.

The guy was a freak. He picked up a lot of details about me I would rather not share with anyone.

Its hard to ignore them, so if it gets out of hand, you might want to think about defending yourself. My stalker found out where I live, you bet I keep a baseball bat in my room. At the most crucial time, a lot of my bigger guy friends were quite ready to kill him, even though I didn’t exactly tell them to take it that far.

I had a stalker in third grade... o.o

He left notes in like, every single one of my books, and my desk, saying I Love you.

I was all "wtf.."

He left me alone after awhile.

Apparently he asked me out (3rd grade... ;. :lol: and I said yes. I remember that. xD

Two years later he transferred.

So last year at the festival, we were talking (along with my friend Karen.)

And he was like, "Dude, You never broke up with me, we've been going out for four years."

I was like, "Longest relationship ever."

And he was like... "... Yeah, lol."

And I was all "Well, I'm dumping you." and I stomped my foot.

He was like, "nuuu, okay."

and then he dated Karen for all of five minutes, and she dumped him. xDDD

So, Yes, I have gone through it.

I dunno what to do about him, Block him, I guess. o_O

And don't let the guys beat him up, he'll think you payed them (or worse, are dating them.)

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. For the most part anyway. At least you people only went through it once. I went through it fourteen- Now fifteen- times. Honestly. WHAT ABOUT ME IS THAT GREAT? I feel loved, however, because my boys are very protective of me now. DDD is just like, "In high school, when you start dating, I'ma be like, Dude! I'm dating the girl you love! Right in his face!" So some of them are concerned, and some now want to date me so they can rub it in his face. Interesting world. And KKK keeps throwing his arms around my waist and refusing to let go. And CCC holds my hand and sticks his nose in my hair. It's so weird. Like, no one cared about me, then this came up, and I got all this sudden attention. Boys are so competitive in that sense.

Hm.

I've never had a problem like this. Ever.

Then again, I'm not the type to be deserving of love, unlike you.

I'd honestly tell him off. I'd be all, "Dude, you're ticking me off. Leave me alone before I kick your -"

Yeah. Only that statement would be infused with at least a dozen profanities that no one here wants to see.

And if I guy is touching you (In ANY way) that you are not okay with, tell someone about it. I noticed that you said guys like to hold onto your waist. I reported a guy in my school for sexual harrassment last year, and it got taken care of. :lol:

Well, I take that back. I've had one or two annoyingly persistent guys I've had to deal with. But none to this extent.

Well, my guy friends are really sweet to me- If I tell him to let go, he lets go, but if anyone else tells him, it's a no. xD My adorable little KKK.

And if he persists to annoy me, I will unleash the power of screaming and crying, to the extent where he has twenty football players about to rip his limbs off.

I'm trying to be nice to him about this. I'm just ignoring it.

simply ignore him and he might just move on to stalking another girl (I feel sorry for her already)

Aw, Feebee. That sounds tough how guys can't just accept the fact that you don't date. :[

But, don't worry. You're not alone here. I have been in similar situations many times.

The only difference is that I do date.

I'll give you an example of a conversation I had with a guy, from around two months ago. This is before I met my boyfriend. [Now ex.]

Him: Hey, Esther, can I talk to you for a second?

Me: Sure. *stops having glowstick fight with friend*

Him: Um, I just wanted to let you know that I think you’re..um..

Me: Um what?

Him: You’re..funny..and..really cool.

Me: Aw, thanks, that’s really sweet.

Him: So..will you..will you..

Me: Should I be writing this down?

Him: *awkward laugh* Will you be my g..?

Me: Girlfriend?

Him: ..Yeah.

Me: Look, you’re a really cool guy and everything but I really only like you as a friend. I can tell you’re not totally relaxed and comfortable around me, and we’ve never been that close anyway - I don’t think it would work, I’m sorry.

Him: No, please!?

Me: Begging really won’t help. I’m sorry, but I hope we can still be friends.

Him: Fine. Bye. *walks off angrily*

Me: Woah, looks like someone’s taking a ride on the drama llama!

It was pretty big gossip around the school after that, but luckily for me one of my main skills is laughing off rumours and embarrassing moments. (As clumsiest girl in the year, I’m used to it.) Me and that guy don’t speak much now. But he couldn’t be comfortable with me, so I’m sure I did the right thing.

I’ll end this overly long post now, but you’re really not alone. Just try and look on the bright side of all the protection and talk - you are worthy of love, and even if it happens a sixteenth time, just stay friends with your guys and laugh it off. <33

My ex-friend ALWAYS used txt tlk. It BURNED my eyes SOOOOOO bad! I thought my friend's txt tlk was bad enough. But HIS! GAH! He even asked me to help come up with titles for his writing, and he wrote all the chapter summaries in TXT TALK! D:

Sorry about that jabber. Anyway, that guy's desperate. I've dealt with desperate guys before. Like this one guy, he was showing signs he liked me for the first months of last year. Then in January, he finally asked me out. I turned him down, so he asked me again. So I turned him down again. Then he asked me a million more times. Then when I come back from the bathroom at period 8, he made all his friends be mean to be so I would go out with him, then the next day, he starts PRETENDING I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! Idiot...

Finally I reported him to the vice-principal for being such a biotch. :(

So, keep turning down this guy as gentle as you can. If he goes to the extreme where he starts being a biotch to you, get in an adult for help.

So, just keepyt

Well, my guy friends are really sweet to me- If I tell him to let go, he lets go, but if anyone else tells him, it's a no. xD My adorable little KKK.
And if he persists to annoy me, I will unleash the power of screaming and crying, to the extent where he has twenty football players about to rip his limbs off.

I'm trying to be nice to him about this. I'm just ignoring it.
Cool. Don't worry, I guess he might find someone else.

I actually think it's kind of cute that he wants you so bad.:)
That's what my friend said. She's all, "Awww! Phoebe! It's adorable. You have to say yes!" Me: "Sorry, I'm gonna have to refuse." Her: "Phoebe! You are so mean! He loves you!" Me: "He doesn't love me. He's just desperate." Her: "Why not? Just go out with him!" Me: "YOU go out with him." Her: "Uhhhg, um, naw." Me: "Exactly." It was almost funny.

I am flattered, but... A little creeped.

Boys are so desperate. One tried to bribe me to go on a date with him by offering me a lollipop and a shiny necklace.

I got the lollipop and shiny necklace because I wanted it so bad that I went on a date with him. [What? He also paid for my movie ticket]

Now he thinks I like him and stalks me. Annoying.

I get where your coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back