Uh oh, I think I made a mistake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScribbles

Reaction score
I have a V3 tamagotchi. Today the matchmaker came for him, but I didn't like the other tamagotchi she had picked out for him, so I said no, thinking I'd have another choice. Well, I didn't...the matchmaker left.

Does that mean Cael is going to die without having a baby? :)

I have a V3 tamagotchi. Today the matchmaker came for him, but I didn't like the other tamagotchi she had picked out for him, so I said no, thinking I'd have another choice. Well, I didn't...the matchmaker left.
Does that mean Cael is going to die without having a baby? :)
How many days has it been since the mm came? if 1 day then it will come, don't worry.

Well,I wouldnt say no to the matchmaker no matter what! (besides,if you ignore it too many times your tama will die and you will start ALL OVER AGAIN!) But my advice is to not worry. The Matchmaker will come back. Just try and say yes if possible. :chohimetchi: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! That's great, because I was worried she wouldn't come back again. I hope she shows up again soon. :)

Okay! That's great, because I was worried she wouldn't come back again. I hope she shows up again soon. :)
Okay that's good. The MM will come later on.

The matchmaker will come 3 times a day (@ 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm (by the time your tama is set to)) from around the age of 7 to about age 10. you still have plenty of time to find a match :)

KM

The matchmaker will come 3 times a day (@ 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm (by the time your tama is set to)) from around the age of 7 to about age 10. you still have plenty of time to find a match
Oh, thanks! It really helps to know what time it's coming at! Will the baby be born as soon as I say yes? And if so, how soon will Cael leave?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thanks! It really helps to know what time it's coming at! Will the baby be born as soon as I say yes? And if so, how soon will Cael leave?
Yes you will. cael will leave in 2 days.

Pause Cael at night. He won't leave unless you FORGET to unpause him. :p

I've forgotten to pause my tamas at night.

With my first V1 tama (I still have it), I didn't know about the pausing at night so I was really upset when Hamai, my little Hanatchi, left. But atleast I got Hanna, who turned into Memetchi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back