uh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
is there a code u can do for the v4 when its paused i heard about it somewhere on this site but it was someone just complaining about it and it didnt say wht the code was can anybody tell me... please!!!! :D :unsure: :wacko:

Hm.. are you asking if you can enter a code while pausing? Or, you get a code after pausing and then un-pausing? I haven't heard about it on the site, please give us more detail. If it is true that it is on the site, I believe it is a fake trick.

Hm.. are you asking if you can enter a code while pausing? Or, you get a code after pausing and then un-pausing? I haven't heard about it on the site, please give us more detail. If it is true that it is on the site, I believe it is a fake trick.
well ... they just called it a code i guess u can call it a cheat but frodo123 said it worked on his

Could you please give me a link to the 'Cheat'? I'm thinking that his/her's is a a fake tamagotchi.

//Tama*Lover

i can help you out with it just give me a link as soon as possible please! :lol: :angry: :huh:

i was searching through every single posts of frodo123 (by clicking his name and clicking "view all posts of this person" above the avatar) and the closest thing i fount to a cheat was this

are you sure? cause why would people be arguing over an opion like that?

umm hello?....
its nothing against u its just i would like to try out that code. some codes only work atleast 5% of the time and wht that person said to u frodo123 is absoulutly barbaric and not all cheats work all the time.

if i offended u im srry and i didnt mean to offend, ur on my tamatalk buddies list!

its nothing against u its just i would like to try out that code. some codes only work atleast 5% of the time and wht that person said to u frodo123 is absoulutly barbaric and not all cheats work all the time.if i offended u im srry and i didnt mean to offend, ur on my tamatalk buddies list!
please PM me if ive said something wrong i dont wantr to be a bother! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back