Uhh. problems?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
For the past 2-3 days my school days have gotten so worse, that I don't eat in the morning, and whenever I eat at Noon my stomach hurts and i feel sick where i just eat so little, then i'm usually tired in the afternoon's, slacking off on homework, and whenever it's night i eat again..

Comments?

Do you think your actually sick? Stressed, maybe?
Yeah, I assume. All people do is constantly call me Gay, and use me as a cheat sheet. I'm usually stuck with nothing ever to do afterschool..

Go to bed early. As for homework. Don't sweat.. Talk to your teachers about the problems that are happening and ask if you could make it up later. Or ask your parents to let you stay home for a day while you rest your head.

You've just described my lifestyle. >.<

~ChibiMuffins

Go to bed early. As for homework. Don't sweat.. Talk to your teachers about the problems that are happening and ask if you could make it up later. Or ask your parents to let you stay home for a day while you rest your head.  

You've just described my lifestyle. >.<

~ChibiMuffins
Well i'm actually passing my classes for the year, i just been actually haven't been studying and stuff lately and i'm making things like 80's and above. o.o Not good.. Hopefully, i'll try Friday. :lol:

Thanks, it's a big deal or serious i just had a problem to overreact..

That happens to me.If I eat breakfast (I usually don't) at school at lunch I'm starving but if I don't eat breakfast I'm fine at lunch.I also get very tired at night and go to sleep before my bedtime.I'm also losing my energy at sleepovers I used to stay up all night now I'm like the first asleep HELP I WANNA BE HYPER AND ENERGETIC AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back