Uhhh....Boy tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
okay so this is what happened. First i got a V4.5 and i got a GIRL,

then i got V4 and she was a GIRL

but then i bought a V4.5(my 2nd one) and it was a BOY

my V4.5(1st one) had baby BOY

my V4 had a baby BOY

My V4.5 got baby BOY(2nd one)

then my.... well anyway you see what i am saying all of a sudden i keep getting BOYS

P.S i use the matchmaker because i keep having BOYS

Can Anyone Help Me Get A GIRL? is their something i am doing wrong? :( :( :( :( :D

[SIZE=21pt]No you didn't do ANYTHING wrong. it''s the luck of the draw 50 50 chance everytime!!! [/SIZE]

I got a boy for six generations in a row on my V3 before getting a girl on my 7th. That's just how the coin flips -- because each time you have an egg, there is exactly a 50/50 chance of receiving either gender. These odds never change, no matter how many boys you have in a row. Just love your tama, whatever gender it is, and maybe next generation you'll have a girl. But there's just as much chance it'll be another bouncing baby boy! :wacko:

:D :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Dont worry.Ihad boys for 10 generations. They all turned out to me Maskitchis

Sadly, there's nothing you can do. As said above, there is a 50/50 chance of getting a boy/girl. By the way, I've had girls for the past three generations. I want a boy! Ha ha. :D Good luck!

I got a boy for the past 3 generations, and they were all yasaguretchi. You know, the one with the Elvis hair and the sun glasses:]

There is a wayType in DAD for a boy

MOM for a girl

Just reset and try
Please don't spread false information.

Naming your Tamagotchi won't decide your Tamagotchi's gender.

Sometimes this works,when the matchmaker comes press a,you have a higher chance of getting a female tamagotchi.

I know a cheat!When ms. BusyBody comes, if you want a girl press a.

For a boy press b.

I pressed b and got a boy! I havent had a boy in the past 16 generations!
Tamalovr67 is talking about his/her V4.5, not the V5.

On topic...

I know how you feel. I keep getting boys on my V4. Each time I hope I get a girl...and yet I don't. By the way, that trick about pressing the C button doesn't work... Unless that person was talking about the V5, too. Anyways, it's always a 50/50 chance; the "luck of the draw" Matchmakerprincess is referring to. Unfortunatley, there is no way to control whether you get a boy or girl. Just hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back