Uhm... on the tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
I'm really sorry if someone else posted this, but I was just wondering...

How do you log out when you go to tamatown? I know you log in with the password, but then they give you a password to log out. I don't know where to put it in on my tamagotchi! I went to "passwords" , but that didn't work, and I went to "PC" on the connect icon, but that didn't work either! Please help! Oh and there's nothing about it in the instructions. When I hit "help" on the window in tamatown, all it says to do is enter the code in your tama. :)

-tamakitty710

Last edited by a moderator:
Just click log out. The password they gave you is something that you you can punch in the Password section of Items or the Nintendo DS Corner Shop or something like that. That has nothing to do with logging out.

Hold on, maybe I won't...

when I go in tamatown and get Gotchipoints, do they go to your tamagotchi? because I got like 2000 gp, then when I logged out, I didn't get them...

I leave my tama on the login password screen the whole time that I'm on Tama Town, and then when I log out of Tama Town I hit the 'A' button on my tama and am able to enter the log out password that Tama Town gives. That way I get all the points I've won and then you can enter the passwords for the items you got in the password section, like normal.

I leave my tama on the login password screen the whole time that I'm on Tama Town, and then when I log out of Tama Town I hit the 'A' button on my tama and am able to enter the log out password that Tama Town gives. That way I get all the points I've won and then you can enter the passwords for the items you got in the password section, like normal.
Ohh okay! Thank you very much! I hope this topic can help a lot of other confused tamatalkers! ^_^

When I enter the logout password in the Tamagotchi nothing happens. It just sits there saying LOGOUT PASSWORD with the 2 lines of password below it. Am I supposed to press another button? Or should it automatically do something? Have I got a duff Tamagotchi?

I end up having to hit the reset button to get out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I enter the logout password in the Tamagotchi nothing happens. It just sits there saying LOGOUT PASSWORD with the 2 lines of password below it. Am I supposed to press another button? Or should it automatically do something? Have I got a duff Tamagotchi?
I end up having to hit the reset button to get out of it.
When that comes up, press the "A" button to scroll through the numbers and letters. If the logout passoword is, say, 1E480A 3B259C, scroll through the little squares until the code on your tama matches the code on the computer screen. Once you're at the end, hit "A" again and your tama should return home safe and sound :huh:

hey im in tamatown right now and there is not log out thingy im in the V3 and theres nothing i tells yea! nothing

:D :D :D :D :D :D :( :( :( :( I can't go on tamatown on my V4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS THE PASSWORD TO LOG ON i'm sad i don't know how to go on... i fell like i'm going to cry thanks if your helping love ya'll ;)

*gg*

off course it shows the logIN-pw^^

but now v can close this

how do u get to the logout pw on your tamagatchi and how does it know your logged in?

When you go to "PC", your tamagotchi shoots up and gives you a login password. You keep it on when you're on tamatown, then when you're done, click "logout" on the computer and it should give you a password for your tama. Your tama will still say "login", so click the "A" button and enter the code. Then you are logged out!

how do u get to the logout pw on your tamagatchi and how does it know your logged in?
They will give you a Log in password. If you want to logout press the A button and they should show a log out screen. Get the password from Tamatown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back