UK Users

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffyc1973

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Oh dear my 3rd post was against the rules already :p

Apologies it was because i included a website address which I now know is wrong oooops sorry.

To repeat my tip in a correct manner!!

In the UK we do not use Tammatown, we have Tamagotchieurope. The later has less games and no golden tamagotchie.

I use the original tamatown site and the passwords work fine and I am now the proud owner of a golden tamagotchi ;)

For visitng parents, you have to go to europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. Even though I don't live in Europe, I sometimes use TamagochiEuroupe because I can speak French Fluently.

I was able to retrive Passwords from Tamagotchitown, Tamatown, and TamagotchiEurope, all on my v3.

//CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much although I knew that already it will be very handy for ppl who live in uk.

For visiting parents, you have to go to europe.
I don't think that bit is true actually.

I have NEVER used tamagotchieurope for passwords even though I live in the UK and I have ALWAYS been able to visit parents on the 'regular' TamaTown- try it and see!

In fact I think Tamagotchieurope is pretty pointless for English speakers in the UK as TamaTown is far better. Tamagotchieurope is great for other european languages though.

So I would always advise anyone to use the highwidth version of TamaTown if they have no problem with understanding English.

Oh dear my 3rd post was against the rules already :D Apologies it was because i included a website address which I now know is wrong oooops sorry.

To repeat my tip in a correct manner!!

In the UK we do not use Tammatown, we have Tamagotchieurope. The later has less games and no golden tamagotchie.

I use the original tamatown site and the passwords work fine and I am now the proud owner of a golden tamagotchi <_<

For visitng parents, you have to go to europe.
no i am from the uk and i go 2 tamatown i visit the parents and the codes work fine and ur not the only owner of the golden tamagotchi theres loads other inclusing me i also have the golden tamagotchi and it dusnt matter where u come from u can still use go to tamatown :D ha ha

I hope this is the right area to post this question...

My tamagotchi V3 has 32 "items" and some are duplicates...How do I delete the duplicate "items" so i have room for items i don't have already...

Also: How do you USE your suviniers?...

Thanks...

You need to start a new thread to post a question.

However, Souviners, can not be used. They are just collected from tamatown and show up as an image in your souviners book.

You can't have duplicate items in souviners there are 32 spaces for 32 items each item goes to it's corrosponding numbered slot in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back