Um....hello (shy)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Squiggles

Reaction score
Hi,im Mr.Sguiggles and im new. well i kinda know a bit of what to do because DEMONIC ONE sent me a prototype of his "guide to tamatalk". so will anyone be my friend?

well...maybe youve already met me and my friend bunny! but we would like to be your friend

()_()

(^^)<(sure would!)

(U U)#

O-O

Hi there - welcome to tamatalk! ;)

I hope you'll have a great time here!

Please take a look at the tamatalk rules and read the pinned topics.

PM me if you have any questions. :D

-sk8er girl-

Hi squiggs

(err i didnt notice dis topic lol)

so like ya.....i hope that guide helped and yay uve got another friend^^ haha i was his first friend :lol:

^-^ Welcome to Tamatalk! I'm Homeless Heart, but feel free to call me HH!

I'll be your friend. Just send me a PM! :marumimitchi:

/HH

How can ya be shy on the web?
Oh it is possible! ^^

You don't know anybody....you're not sure how everything works....and that sort of thing. Me? I was never shy when joining a website, but alot of people are shy. :marumimitchi:

Anyways, welcome again and make sure you PM me! :marumimitchi:

/HH

Oh it is possible! ^^You don't know anybody....you're not sure how everything works....and that sort of thing. Me? I was never shy when joining a website, but alot of people are shy. ;)

Anyways, welcome again and make sure you PM me! ;)

/HH
Yeah, that's right. :)

I'm never shy. XD

Hello, Mr. Squiggles! ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome!

You must be interested in Tamagotchis, not?? Well, you have huge company! The majority of this place, TamaTalk, are interested in tamas, like them, and have their own opinions of them! What is your opinion? You don't have to be shy!! I will like to spend time in the TamaTalk chatroom with you, if you like! Funny name, Squiggles! He! I just met you and I am calling you by a nickname! Don't worry! I tend to do that! :(

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block!

Okay? GOOOOD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back