um.. hi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurequest

Reaction score
im adventure quest.. i joined Tamatalk ( great site) a couple weeks ago... im nervous about being here... :( i may have made a friend while i was herr the first 2 weeks.. well.. i want to be smothered with love... im a boy(lol) :D well i like playing adventure quest.. im level 45 in the game..

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Aw, don't be nervous! O: No one here is mean, just nice. Oh, and I'll smother you with love if you like. XDD

Hello there, adventurequest!

As you may have already figured, tamatalk is a HUGE site! Feel free to explore, and don't be shy about asking others for help!

For a goldmine of help, go to the Extras at the top of the screen, and go to Help. This is a very important forum to keep you on TamaTalk's good side!

Don't be afraid to PM me or TamaTalk guides about problems. I'm sure I can answer most of your TamaTalk or Tamagotchi related questions!

Have fun!

Rachelgotchi

Hi, welcome to tt, hope you enjoy it.I am tama05.Please give some of your time to read through the pinned topics and rules.

Hey! Welcome to tama talk! Dont be nervous! You'll love it here! And yes you will get a lot of love. Dont forget to read the rules and dont forget to visit tama CHAT on the weedends. Its super fun in the chat rooms! lol. well if you have any questions or if you just want to be my friend...you can just PM me! lol. I love having a lot of Pms so yeah. well I'll ttyl. and....HAVE FUN HERE!

-ztf

since i joined tamatalk, ive made lots of progress. ive even made my own forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back