Um I need Help about DS Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Happy Tama:.

Reaction score
:huh: So I am going to go to haiwaii and so My mom says I can buy 1 new game..

So Should I buy a Game or an Action Replay? :p

(A.R is a device that lets you cheat like infinite Money and all that....)

Plz!!!

Isn't a Action Replay is like a gameshark tool to get Pokemon like '???' on Pokemon Sapphire, and etc?

I would say a game, you need a game to work a action reply. :huh:

Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. :p

Yea I have Diamond version! and I used to have An Action Replay It gives you 999 rare candies!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I have Diamond version! and I used to have An Action Replay It gives you 999 rare candies!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
Cool! :huh: Did you get any glitched up Pokemon or cities, and I have Pokemon Diamond. :p

Nope Sorry... But you can also go though things!! So On the Gym Leaders you can go though everything without doing to puzzles

and if hit select button when u attack it automatic kills the opponent

Nope Sorry... But you can also go though things!! So On the Gym Leaders you can go though everything without doing to puzzlesand if hit select button when u attack it automatic kills the opponent
Oh yeah, I never thought about it. xD

The Ice gym leader on Pokemon Diamond was a puzzle! It was so hard, but eventually I slid up to the Gym leader.. But when you glitch up the games there's really not a lot of fun in it. =\

Actually it's Faint not kill :D .

I'm stuck, the guy is still blocking the road to SunnyShore city.. I' on the part when I released the 3 legendary.. Where to go next? :huh:

Thanks in advance.

Okay you go to Hearthome City and take Mount Corronent ( YOU HAVE TO TKAE IT THROUGHT THERE OR IT WONT WORK) So then you must have the following pokemons That know Strength (I think I wrote correct) and rock smash. then work youre way to the top.... Then the rest is a surpise!! but have Hyper/Super Potions Ready...maybe Revives...

Okay you go to Hearthome City and take Mount Corronent ( YOU HAVE TO TKAE IT THROUGHT THERE OR IT WONT WORK) So then you must have the following pokemons That know Strength (I think I wrote correct) and rock smash. then work youre way to the top.... Then the rest is a surpise!! but have Hyper/Super Potions Ready...maybe Revives...
I was to lazy to read Marrilland's Pokemon Diamond and Pearl walkthrough guide, and i keep procrastinating!

Thanks a lot! :huh: I will try that.

*Turns on Nintendo Ds*

I would get a game. But you choose whichever one you desire.

Last edited by a moderator:
game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAMES ARE WAY BETTER THAN ACTION REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :gozarutchi: Turns out i had to fight Team Galatic, and I caught Dialega. Time to finish SunyShore city. o.o xDD :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back