um...weird? look plz & reply

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misha

Reaction score
hi, um, my tama got a [!] mail so i opened it (my tama's an adult)

and then she went to elementary school ,where her teacher came to meet her. My tama yelled at the teacher,and ms.flower got droopy, several times before ms.flower handed her a paper. Then she came back, and I got another mesage and got the signer job. Sohere are my questions:

1. Why did she yell at her teacher?

2. Did that effet her job?

3. Is there any way to get lots of fashion/sparkle points quickly in a very short period of time?

Thanx :) :gozarutchi: :D

oh, really? creepy. and are you sure the teacher's supposed to get really sad?

she does get sad but after that u get a ! mail right after that and get to chose u're job also u can go onto tamatown then go to school to get u're graduation suit!!!! :blink:

First of all, she didnt actually *yell* at her teacher!

Its like your tamas expression of being sad!

Second, it doesnt affect your tamas job and lastly, you could go to school or play a real lot of dance!

hi, um, my tama got a [!] mail so i opened it (my tama's an adult)and then she went to elementary school ,where her teacher came to meet her. My tama yelled at the teacher,and ms.flower got droopy, several times before ms.flower handed her a paper. Then she came back, and I got another mesage and got the signer job. Sohere are my questions:

3. Is there any way to get lots of fashion/sparkle points quickly in a very short period of time?

Thanx :blink: :eek: :hitodetchi:

My Answer: She yelled at her teacher because she was mad. Keep trying to see the teacher again, and maybe she won't yell at the teacher!

My Answer: Not really, Skill or Life Points are what really effect her job.

My Answer: You can play lots of the games, each one again and again. Jumping Rope will give you an amount of a random category of points.

Hope my answers make sense!

-Cotton

SKill Points don't REALLY affect the job. its pretty random what job you will get. some say weight also affects jobs- that's something you might want to consider if you are not sure how to play a job, what job you actually got (i'm not sure if i've heard of your job before) or anything related to jobs, please check out the Job Descriptions, Icons, and other Info page. I hope it's helpful. I'll add your question on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back