Umino Adult!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
Well, Fredrick III (my third run on the Umino/Ocean) was more successful than the first and second.

I finally managed to get an adult, by following the rule of keeping the Tama at his base weight and playing lots of games.

I ended up with Taiyakitchi (I think that's how you spell it), the Red Snapper/Been Paste fish.

Not necessarily the best character, but I also purposely didn't fully discipline him to see what happens.

:furawatchi: I'm just excited--I wonder how long he'll live now... As soon as he wakes up, his age should flip over to 6 years. :p

Congrats!

It takes a lot of patience and attention to get an adult on the Ocean - I remember Kyliesmum trying for a long time - check out her blogagotchi if you ever get the chance - it makes for good reading (and useful info!) :p

*edit: Whoops! Forgot to add the link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95617

Doh! *slaps forehead*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha, thanks! :furawatchi:

I actually do browse her blogagotchi, I have a link to it in my log (so I can find it) and have quoted a few valuable things from it into my log, too (as well as things I've found while digging through this forum). :p

Next time I'll try to get me a mermaid. I paused this time at night, so that's why it failed, but oh well!

MsKtty89, congratulations!

This morning Otototchi on my Umino Tamagotchi turned into a Taiyakitchi as well. I was going for Kaitchi (the clam), so I allowed two care misses at the teen stage, but perhaps Kaitchi requires three.

I know everyone says Ningyotchi - the mermaid comes from Kaitchi, but I'll take good care of my Taiyakitchi for the next few days just in case.

Here's a photo of my Taiyakitchi: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...Taiyakitchi.jpg

(Sorry for the poor quality. I find it difficult to get a good photo where he's not obscured by the bubbles.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MsKtty89, congratulations!
This morning Otototchi on my Umino Tamagotchi turned into a Taiyakitchi as well. I was going for Kaitchi (the clam), so I allowed two care misses at the teen stage, but perhaps Kaitchi requires three.

I know everyone says Ningyotchi - the mermaid comes from Kaitchi, but I'll take good care of my Taiyakitchi for the next few days just in case.

Here's a photo of my Taiyakitchi: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...Taiyakitchi.jpg

(Sorry for the poor quality. I find it difficult to get a good photo where he's not obscured by the bubbles.)
Yeah, I hoped for the clam... I only had 8 marks on the training, meaning I missed 3. So, I assume it's more like 4 (which I had until near evolution because I wanted him to eat, LOL).

I plan to take good care of mine as well. ;)

Your picture is actually really clear, I think. Mine would be horrible since I'd be using a webcam. And, we have the same Umino (clear with the blue waves). :lol:

I have a feeling there is more than one secret character, there HAS to be, but I doubt I'll be so lucky as to get it. Maybe you will, though. :)

I'm still so excited!

Binary, do you find that Taiyakitchi loses hearts faster than Otototchi? Especially hunger hearts? I think he's slightly more demanding, personally, but maybe it's just me.

Mine too. :( It happened so suddenly. It was shocking. This afternoon (at about 3:00 PM ?) I checked his stats, and found he was down 1 hungry heart and one happy heart. I fed him, and played a game. I won the game, but then right away a blinking skull showed up and he started beeping. The buttons were locked, so all I could do was watch him die.

P.S. MsKtty89, sorry, I didn't keep track of how fast his hungry or happy hearts emptied, but I don't feel it was any faster than Otototchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back