Umino and Morino...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
My Umino (Ocean) and Morino (Forest/Garden) Tamas arrived today in great shape. I have them both going and all is well (considering I have 7 other Tamas on also, LOL).

I just want to be prepared when predators strike...

Do I have to select the call icon, hit the A button until I am hovered over the call icon, or just tap the screen.

I read I have to select it, but I didn't know if that meant I actually click on it or just hit A until it's highlighted.

Thanks!

When I played with them, I would press the C button and use the ball chain to tap on the back of the case. Worked every time. You don't want to tap on the screen. :eek:

Have fun and congrats. :D

The C button? Wouldn't that make nothing highlighted?... :eek: Just checking.

And okay, tap on the back, not the front. Thanks. :D

You know, I wouldn't know any of this stuff seeing as I don't have any of those Tamagotchis, but I know Mothra is a very experienced owner so I would definitely take her advice. :)

I know she is and I did, actually--except I hit the A button a little bit ago during an attack and then tapped the back once with my finger and that's all it took. xD

I was just asking if pressing C would make the icon highlighted or not (when I pressed A it automatically went to that icon and I could tell it was an attack because I saw the bear's nose peaking on the edge).

So, now I know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back