Umino Tamagotch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying an Ocean.

But the only ones there are that are available are the Japanese Umino Tamagotch.

I have been looking up guides as to how to care for Oceans, but the only decent one I can find is for the English version. So I was wondering if the Umino and the Ocean have the same gamplay, because otherwise it will be rather difficult to use an Umino because I cant read in Japanese :)

So this is a good question for you Old-School-Tama-Experts: Do the Umino and the Ocean have the exact same gameplay? Or are they slightly different?

Thanks!

~BuddiLuvsYew

They are the same. The differences are very small and few.

It's also super easy to figure out. You don't even really need to use a guide. It's a basic care original type Tamagotchi so don't worry.

I dunno if you want to go with an Umino....they are BEGGY! They need attention every few minutes, even after the hour of beggy baby.

Thanks you guys :D

Mothra- Do they grow faster like the Angel or do they grow at the same pace as a regular Tamagotchi? -and I love your website, btw :D -

Chii_V2- I know. I've heard A LOT about that, haha. I just want to try one out, and be able to say that I have one :D And the characters are really cute. (Well, I think so anyway :unsure: )

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I have run one. They grow at pretty much the pace of an angel or any other Tamagotchi.

But yeah, don't be afraid of the Umi. They are basic and you will quickly figure it out.

It's been a while since I have run one. They grow at pretty much the pace of an angel or any other Tamagotchi.
But yeah, don't be afraid of the Umi. They are basic and you will quickly figure it out.
I was just wondering how long it took them to grow because they are so hard to take care of, and I want to get one to the adult stage at least once, and it would be kind of annoying if it took them forever to get to the adult stage.

I hope I like the Umino once I get one, especially since they are so pricey :)

SERIOUSLY, just because you don't speak japanese doesn't mean you can't "figure" it out. It's so basic and just like every other tamagotchi, that you'd have to be extremely dumb not to know how to use it.

AND yes, it's the EXACT same as the ocean but in japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back