Umino/Umi-no/Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
Well, my Umino is a teenager and should become an adult tonight or tomorrow (I'm not sure, it's whenever his age switches over to 5 years).

Does ANYONE know anything about the secret characters--as in, how to get them? I read somewhere you can get a mermaid, but that's all I've heard as to what is available. I'd like to know which adult gets a secret character, if it's any one in particular.

Also, I'm curious as to why other people have had theirs die.

The polar bear has only been successful in attacking Fredrick (I call him that) twice and he just gets sick (today it took like 10 medicines to cure him), but that's it.

I also read that feeding the Umino snacks causes it to die... I have done the same with mine that I do with all of mine... I overfeed it to 99 weight. With taking care of so many, unless I have time or in the mood for a game, they always get snacks. My little fishy is 99 weight and I still give him snacks when he's unhappy and he's fine, he doesn't even get sick from it normally.

Just looking for more resources I guess. All I can find is "it's really hard to take care of and it dies a lot."

Also, did anyone else have their's die for no reason?

Mine had perfect health and died... Just now.

Ningyotchi, the mermaid you refer to, evolves from Kaitchi, the clam.
Oh, that's good to know.

Do you know what it takes to get the clam (or any specific adult)?

I'm raising my Umino AGAIN since he died yesterday for no reason.

I'm trying to play more games so he doesn't get overweight as that's the only thing I can think of that did it.

Also, how do I age them? (Speed up the process and cheat a bit, LOL)

Oh, that's good to know.
Do you know what it takes to get the clam (or any specific adult)?

I'm raising my Umino AGAIN since he died yesterday for no reason.

I'm trying to play more games so he doesn't get overweight as that's the only thing I can think of that did it.

Also, how do I age them? (Speed up the process and cheat a bit, LOL)
Thats how oceans are. They can just die instantly for no reason what soever. They're hard to look after. Much harder than they seem.

C~M

Yeah, it didn't seem that hard after I got to a teen, then BAM! Death. :marumimitchi:

How do I age them using the clock?

Nevermind on the aging part, I got him to age 3... Muahahaha!

But still curious how you get certain adults and then secret characters. :D

*EDIT: But, it knows when it's paused, right? So does that mean that me changing the clock will not speed evolution? I just thought about that.

Oh well I guess. Worse case scenario, I have to start over. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back