Umm... Hi?^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne65640127

Reaction score
Umm...Hi. <_<

uhhh. Im new here on tamatalk. :furawatchi:

ummm. I wont be here tuesday to friday cuz i'm going to camp with my class . okay so

if you happento know any codes please send them to me.!!

bye from Anne65640127^_ :unsure: _ :ph34r: _ :lol: _ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^

Hey Anne! You have such a long username! Did you memorize it? Anyway, welcome and if you need any Tama help, you can check out my Tama site :furawatchi:

Umm...Hi. :rolleyes: uhhh. Im new here on tamatalk. :furawatchi:

ummm. I wont be here tuesday to friday cuz i'm going to camp with my class . okay so

bye from Anne65640127^_ :unsure: _ :wacko: _ :angry: _ :blink: _ :( _ :eek:
one code 4 a costume is

cbaacabc

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk. Hope you have a good time here! And if your looking for secret Codes go to Tamagotchi Codes in the Tamagotchi Help Section. And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or any other tama member. We are all here to help!

welcome to tamatalk :eek: i hope you enjoy yourself here (and camping as well :( )

Umm...Hi. B) uhhh. Im new here on tamatalk. B)

bye from Anne65640127^_ B) _B)_ B) _B)_ B) _B)
Here are the five codes for v2:

ACBCABAC - Hair gel

CBAACABC - Costume

ABBACBCC - Whole cake

BACBCACB - Steak

BCBACABA - Love potion (Honey in item list)

Enter all five codes to get a bonus sixth item (I got a stuffed animal). The first time you enter each code, you get the item for free, after that, you must buy the item.

To use the codes, go to the shop, RAPIDLY press button A until the shopkeeper looks surprised, then enter your code.

Good luck, and welcome to Tama Talk! If you need more help, feel free to PM me or a guide.

Have fun at camp!

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Hi everyone!

this is Anne65640127, i keep on forgetting my password so i moved my account to this one!!! ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^_ ^_^ _^

is anyone here an Avril Lavigne fan?

from, Bubbles2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back