umm, is this possible?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Iwas wondering if you could get tmins on the tamagotchi v2. i heard u could on other styles, like oceanotchi and angelotchi. i dont know how. could u help me :pochitchi:

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions - it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... :pochitchi: )

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.
There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions - it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... <_< )

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
I heard you can get twins by pressing ABC all at the same time. then there's supposed to be a beep. After the beep you let go of BC and keep holding A while pressing the reset button then surprise twins!

I think this might work! what do you think?

I heard you can get twins by pressing ABC all at the same time. then there's supposed to be a beep. After the beep you let go of BC and keep holding A while pressing the reset button then surprise twins!
It didn't work for me! :eek:

is a rumor...sorry..ive never actually tried it though but im sure it doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back