umm shes overweight HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carolyn-b254

Reaction score
my tama is overweight and i cant make her lose weight. all of my other tamas are too and no matter how many games i play the eather get hungry or die. ive lost many and dont wanna lose my new tamas. one die WITH child.

HELP

well if they're a little over weight its not a big deal. but just don't feed it too much feed it though. and so sad about the dying tamas. sooner or later it will lose puond. there is this item that makes it lose 30 lbs. its called diet saoda try using that!

were do i get that??? they r 72 lbs 99lbs and 889lbs to overweight rite??

I have a suggestion. Why don't you buy a chest and then use it? if your tama turns into either a baby or senior, your tama's weight will be waaaaaaaaaay.... ↓↓↓↓↓!!!

ok ive played 100 games today split between my 3 tamas one is now 33lbs ones 60lbs and the other is 44lbs

get helped and heading and bump

ok dont feed the tamagotchi snack that much because it gets fat. all you have to do is play games with it just pm me for any more qestions. from khurst

Don't feed it too much though! I had HUNDREDS dying.

Soo... play more games, and try to lose weight! << I lost weight like that

Tamas don't die from being overweight. It's not bad that your tama is overweight. It just affects the character your tama will evolve into.

Play game with your tama to make it lose weight. OR you can take a chance with the chest if it's in the shop and you buy it. If your tama turns into an oldie or a baby the weight will back to the base weight. But fill up the hearts because they are all gone after that.

Diet soda is only on v2, so if it's a v2 you could try that.

GotchiGirl96

OK

when you beat the game they will say OK,GOOD, GREAT, OR EXCELLENT (IT depends how good you did on the game)

Ok: 1 pound

Good: You will lose 1-2 pounds

Great: 2-3 pounds

Excellent: 3 ponuds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back