umm.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilcssmwamh

Reaction score
Is there a way to make your tamagotchi life go a lil bit faster????

I mean i love my tama its just i want more generations....while yuor posting tell me what generation your on on v4...i just got mine yesterday sooo obviously G1 ;) :D :D

You could allways time travel and hope for the matchmaker, but I dont know if this works...

you set the clock to a couple of days forward. hope it helps!

JimmytheJ

Last edited by a moderator:
well what i do (dnt know if it will work for you) but i fast forward tthe time and that always helps me get to a faster generation OH and always start a new generation in the morning so that in the morning it can grow faster im at generaiton 5 and 4 on my 2 tamagotchi v4s

Is there a way to make your tamagotchi life go a lil bit faster????I mean i love my tama its just i want more generations....while yuor posting tell me what generation your on on v4...i just got mine yesterday sooo obviously G1 :huh: :huh: :huh:
well maybe u could try making your tama 99 lbs. it works on v3 so maybe it will work :mellow:

please,

your tam grows when it grows.

if you want to, debug. lets just NOT have that option, however, as it goes in a chain:

omg whats debugging?

omg where can i learn how?

omg it didnt work?

omg im tired of debugging! can i make it normal?

so, please consider the following:

gens faster: breed the things yourself.

otherwise, NO.

edit: changing the time only makes the time different. your tam has still to grow.

if you set the clock BACK, well, that would work, i guess, but you would have to do that a lot to speed it up. you would lose growth time.

setting the clock foreward so that she COMES is one thing, setting the clock foreward so that your tam is old enough FOR her to come is another. and, it doesnt work. your tam stays the same age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back