'Ummm' -hangs up-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

Reaction score
My best friend Paul keeps on calling, saying 'umm...' and then he'd hang up. Anyone know wtfbbq could be wrong with him?

He's probably trying to tell you something that he obviously doesn't want to tell you. or he's making an attempt at prank calling you, and FAILING miserably. Probably the first one. Are you a girl? He may be ASKING YOU OUT..... *dun dun dun....* so if I were you i'd consider what my answer would be so i'm prepared for when he finally remembers how to speak.

Maybe since you're one of his "girl" friends he's a little self conscious when talking to you? Or maybe he likes you and starts acting really shy when he talks to you.

Zip if you're a girl he TOTALLY likes you.

MY friend has really liked this guy for like, 2 years and she has his phone number. She called him and was like "Ummm..." and hung up. He totally likes you! She always wants to call him but she's always afraid.

Zip, if you're a girl, maybe Paul "likes" you.
Yeah, that's what I think.

Or if you are a boy, Paul is probably gay but afraid you will feel differently. :)

Get him talking. Next time he calls, start talking to make him feel more comfortable. :)

He's trying to tell you that - he loves you, and he's gay.
How do you figure the second part to your statement :) Do you mean that in jest or do you mean that seriousness. If it's the first answer I suggest changing your post :nazotchi:

Zip is Zoria, and yes she is a girl. Anyways, he may have something he wants to tell you, but then everytime he calls, he just hangs on because he's to afraid to tell you. Either that or he is failing horribly at prank calling you.

-Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a guy, seriously. Unless I'm on chat, Paul uses my account to chat there.

Kishu Inu=Me and Zip=Paul there.

You guys were right, but he's straight as a.... um... something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back