Ummm I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaiba

Reaction score
the teacher ask who's was it so im like "Its mine...buut im not playin wit it i just put it on my desk" so shes like"okay then....just....put it in ur b-pack" So then all of a sudden after 5 miniutes i hear this noise at first i didnt recignize it but...it was my tama dieng so it died:'( So like now i resarted it and like how can i keep it safe from dieing again please all tips welcome:)

I recommend putting it to sleep. This will stop it from doing anything, make it age faster and is better than PAUSING and it won't decrease happy/hungry hearts. It works too! No beeping. Sleeping is better. PUT IT TO SLEEP! :mametchi:

hello zaiba. these methods may work for u:

-before school starts, feed ur tama until it shakes it head and play games with it until its happy hearts are full. it should be able to survive at least 2 hours...

-if its not a baby, change the time to its sleeping time. unlike babies, toddlers/teens/adults sleep for at least 8 hours. u can change the time back when u are done with school.

-l would only recommend pausing as the last option.

the methods above may prevent it from dying, but it doesnt necessarily mean that u will get a good tama(not that universal tamas are bad, but the chances of getting a mametchi when using the above methods are low...)

all the best. peace

Last edited by a moderator:
okay thanx like i got really scared that i might be a bad ttama prent cuz all my tamas dye at gen 2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back