Ummm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiDade

Reaction score
Uh... wow, where do I start. I'm not that new. I was 'StripForensics' but changed my username. Don't ask, as it will not happen again. I'm 22- I seriously hope this is alright, I feel sort of out of place being abit older. And I'm in college to become a CSI. I recently got into Tamagotchis, and ordered my first one. So I'm eagerly awaiting it.

But... I do hope to have fun here.

hello wecome to tamatalk!

PLease take the time to read the rules, and if you need help with the karma? Clikc down on my siggy thnkas! :)

If you need help with anything PM me, i will be glad you help you out with anything! :D

Im glad you chose to join! You will do a great job,be nice and try to post in a friendsly manner and answer in the best of your ablilty. Well, who knows, you never know what the rewards may be, somtimes they are great! :D

With Reagrds,

-KG-

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here. I kno i have! Dont worry about your age....No one is too old to join tama talk, i think :eek: . LOL, please follow the rules and regulations. If you have questions or want an explination(like SPAM) then PM me any time. There is no such thing as a stupid question unless you dont ask it, well, the saying goes some thin like that..... Have a good time!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :blink: :blink:

:D :D [SIZE=21pt]!tamatalkpal22380![/SIZE] :( :(

Yes, don't worry, be happy! There are plenty of older people here, MiamiDade! ^_^

Hope you enjoy it here! (Even if you aren't new.. hehe)

Welcome. Hope you have fun at tamatalk. (Don't tell anyone your age and it won't matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back