Ummmmm..............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
So last night at 9:00 I got my Music Star,(YAY!!!) :lol: :lol: ^_^

I had previous tamas like the v4.5. ^_^

I heard v4.5 & other versions have the character Tamatchi.

I heard that you get Tamatchi from bad care.(except P1)

So I took SUPER good care of my baby tama girl & somehow I got a Tamatchi. :eek: :eek:

Is it good or bad??? :lol: :lol:

P.S: I raised alot of its rythm points.

I thought you didn't get the bad child character if you don't take care of it and don't get the good child character if you take good care; I thought you get it randomly but I could be wrong. I really don't know but that is what I thought because I have a Music Star tamagotchi

Maybe the characters you get depending on care are different on other versions of Tamagotchi?

That might be why, so if you took really good care of it, don't worry. ^^

It all really depends on how you care for your tamagotchi.

When it calls, when it needs training, how well in general you care for it. How often you "play" with it (as in the games you do play with it) How often you go to school/work and raise it's three levels (Respective to the version of the tamagotchi) In the long run the last one I mentioned has a pretty large effect on the newer versions. Otherwise its when/ how well you feed/play/ make happy.... to your tamagotchi.

:(

Maybe you did take care of it well and it's just a regular tamagotchi. I'm not sure, I don't have V4.5, so I wouldn't know, but I have music star, and I have gotten tamatchi before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back