Unable to Get to Tamatown Login Page

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoveMuffin

Reaction score
For the past two and a half weeks, I have been unable to log into tamatown. When I go to Tamatown the loading screen appears, but never loads past 0%. If I leave it long enough, it will say that my connection has been lost and that I must log in again. The trouble is, I can't even make it to the login page to begin with.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have tried to get to the tamatown login page numerous times on various computers in my home. I have also tried deleting all of my cookies and completely restarting my internet. I have tried ethernet and wifi. I would really like to use my Tama-go and see how my account is doing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

That happened to me too. But you should try now, it works!!

Hope I helped. ;)

It finally worked. I used the UK server. I guess there are just so many people on the USA one. It also helps if you don't use "easy login" because you can pick a place that doesn't have many people. This means your chances of being kicked off are alot less.

(And thanks for the help Tamafan777!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its doesnt work for me too, im from singapore. .. well i've tried everything. T>T

I got my tama-go in aug and have not been able to login as well...

This is getting depressing... :angry:

Hello people,

Just like you I've been trying for days to access the site. And Bandai customer service replied but none of their proposed solutions helped. But I was still able to make it work on my computer.

TURN OFF YOUR ANTI-VIRUS! I have Avast and all I did was stop On-access protection. Maybe someday I'll try to narrow it down to which specific service is causing the site to be inaccessible.

Hope it works for all of you! :angry:

hi everybody, i installed firefox and google chrome and tried logging in to tamatown but still to no avail. i do not have any anti-virus program on my netbook and guess i have to say goodbye to tamatown... :D

Is it because of where we are and the connection is weird? Because Singapore and Australia users can't log in and they're quite close to each other. I'm from Singapore too. >:

Yeah, this was happening for me and i was rlly made, cuz a tamagotchi wont be fun without it, os i just disabled my antivirus for like a hour now it works

Is it because of where we are and the connection is weird? Because Singapore and Australia users can't log in and they're quite close to each other. I'm from Singapore too. >:
I'm from New Zealand and I can't get onto the site either. I sent an email to their customer service people, we'll see what they say/suggest.

For the past two and a half weeks, I have been unable to log into tamatown. When I go to Tamatown the loading screen appears, but never loads past 0%. If I leave it long enough, it will say that my connection has been lost and that I must log in again. The trouble is, I can't even make it to the login page to begin with.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I have tried to get to the tamatown login page numerous times on various computers in my home. I have also tried deleting all of my cookies and completely restarting my internet. I have tried ethernet and wifi. I would really like to use my Tama-go and see how my account is doing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
I have tried all browsers... -.- Still didn't work... :)

Yeah, I get the same problem too, and I'm also living in New Zealand.

I used to have my anti-virus wall down for a while and still no progress, but once it got to a 100% (it took aaages) it went back to 0%. I also have an account there because I was lucky enough to reach ther once or twice,but the glitch is preventing me from logging on now. :p :( :p :( :angry: :huh: :p :( :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back