uncool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafox

Reaction score
:D :( at my school tamagotchies aren't cool all the boys exept my friends makes fun of me just because i wear my tamaleash all day long,but i don't care :eek: :D :p :D :( :ph34r: B) :p

Well, wether Tamagotchis are 'uncool' at your school or not doesn't matter if you still like them! Its good that you do not care for other's judgements. :p

I don't really care if I'm 'uncool' I'm just me, how I am. In fact, that probably makes me cool :p ...or just weird :p

Who cares what people think about you. I love my Tamas and I'm in the 8th grade! All the 6th graders love them! But nobody really cares at my school they just sit there and say "What is that thing?" It's really quite funny.

Gummi :angry:

Well, wether Tamagotchis are 'uncool' at your school or not doesn't matter if you still like them! Its good that you do not care for other's judgements. :mametchi:
I read your siggy and you should be a vet.

Anywayz, it doesn't matter what other people think of tamagotchis. It only matters that YOU like them.

Be careful, though; it's fine and all to say "I don't care what you think, I love my tams," but some of your peers will try to grab your tams and reset them/break them. I know this is the case at my school; they just don't understand. :) Just be weary of your friends and keep them safe.

Thats really mean, but if it gets too bad tell a teacher/parent.

Because like Gejitchi said, people can damage your tama.

♥ _Chitosaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back