Under consruction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama65

Reaction score
Hi guys y'know the bit at the beach that says Under construction and when you walk up to it it comes up with a thing but every time it try to read it it is spanish and I was wondering if any of you guys know what it says.Please tell me

:) Tama65

Hi guys y'know the bit at the beach that says Under construction and when you walk up to it it comes up with a thing but every time it try to read it it is spanish and I was wondering if any of you guys know what it says.Please tell me
:p Tama65
i have been wondering why it was changed and what it sais to but i only know english but all i know is number 1-10 in spanish and cheap words like 'hola' 'amigos' etc. but sorry i dont know what it says ether so i want to know what it sais to and why it changed.

I know what it says

"There are so many new areas in music city that are under construction if you make a big donation to Gotchi Records the new area might be built in your name"

There, if see any more spanish in music city PM me

:gozarutchi: Tama65
It is asking you to donate points to Gotchi Records.

Latest posts

Back