Unexpected Hanatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
Short story: How do the cute little critters called universals come to on the v4?

Long story: :p

Hello everyone, today my v4 Ringotchi Klytt unexpectedly evolved into Hanatchi.

I hadn't planned for a universal adult, in fact I have never ever before had one, during the six-and a half years since I got my first v4.

I took quite good care of my Ringotchi, only one care miss, weight kept low, points avarage high; from 46 to 52 at the moment of evolution to be exact.

She was supposed to turn into a Ponytchi, but instead became universal. Now I'm not sad at all, in fact I have never had Hanatchi before, but have always adored her and secretly dreamt of one day caring for one. I'm happy, but very surprised.

So now to my question, for future reference; how does one get universal adults? Any specific care requirements, maximum skill points, number of care misses, etc...

This could very well be a minor glitch as I don't really see how she could become universal. Her mother had the AFT glitch - the Anorectic Female Teen glitch (meaning her base weight was 0 in the teen stage).

So how do the cute little critters called universals come to on the v4?

Universal characters come from neglect and low skill points. And you possibly got a universal character from downloading them too many times? One time I had a V4 named Bell. One day her name did that glitch thing and it changed her name to Sell. (Or something like that). So I reset and downloaded her. Then I did it a few times after that. (I forgot why). And when she became an adult, she was a universal even though I took great care of her.

Yeah, It all sounds like I thought too. I never reset her or mixtured with the time or anything. However, I realized afterwards that even though she was well cared for with high skill points, her training level was pretty low, so it was probably that... :p

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back