Unfair :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is we would probably get more Tamagotchi accessories and things like that if the USA was more accepting of things, I mean out of the whole USA population lots of people don't like or don't even know what a Tamagotchi is, so Japan would be sending things over here to try to make some money but would actually be using money. I mean, anime and manga is just catching on over here in the USA and it's been out since 1990 in Japan.

I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :ph34r: :wacko: I luv my new v2.
well its coz japan is an excpencive place.

and thats where tamagotchis are made...

anyway tamagotchi assesories is gonna spread

to the US and the UK first, then vietnam then

australia, then all the other countries

I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :lol: :wacko: I luv my new v2.
UK dont have any accessories :(

I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :lol: :wacko: I luv my new v2.
it's probably because in japan, tamagotchis are WAY more popular than here. also, older people (aka people with money) play with tamas there and younger kids play with them here.

yea it is to bad but bandai probably feels that by introducing accesories that they will be overcrowding the market, and or then people will lose intrest in them. thats why they are not releasing as many tamas as they did in 96 cause they dont want ppl to get sick of em and stop buying them. we in the US have a nasty habit of doing that

I just really really really want accessories sold in the US without having to go on ebay or order something from Japan...maybe somebody can contact Bandai and do something about it..........

:chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: Please tell me if you agree with me!

I TOTALLY AGREE! :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi:

i think someone if they know someone from bandi or like another company should tell them about like the tama accesories and then they would sell them and they would get a lot of profit! SO I HOPE THAT HAPPENS! :mametchi: :marumimitchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

[email protected]

well if you ask me i think it's not unfair at all if yo look behind your tamagotchi

you'll see that it says made in china right so if you think about it japan is close to

china and they like to work together so that's why.

Is it okay that us Japanese people have stuff? :)

I think it is a little unfair. Like people say, there IS not much we can do about it :) :D

wel im gonna try to help a bit, ive been working on a site called tamagear, to supply just the things you guys are talking about,and not like the cheap things you see on ebay that you could do yourself, i mean like tama puches with your favorite tama hand stiched on the front and other lil knick knacks,and also some of the official stuff from japan & china, also when the tamagotchi online connector is finished, it will be available there first.

p.s: might name the site tama access

Last edited by a moderator:
wel im gonna try to help a bit, ive been working on a site called tamagear, to supply just the things you guys are talking about,and not like the cheap things you see on ebay that you could do yourself, i mean like tama puches with your favorite tama hand stiched on the front and other lil knick knacks,and also some of the official stuff from japan & china, also when the tamagotchi online connector is finished, it will be available there first.
p.s: might name the site tama access
Thanks a million! That really means a lot to me. Bandai should still make accessories to sell in the US! mackinawislandgurl135 is totally right! They would make sooooo much money! I visit this post everyday so I should reply to all your replies! :unsure:

Heh, funny, i find it a good thing AND bad thing. first and foremost, we dont have the cool accessories here (in Canada that is) BUT... i'm saving alot of money since we arent! if they had Tama Beds for your tamas, pouches, plushies... sure, they would be pretty popular, but i would be as poor as i could be if they did... and i'm not one to Ebay it and get my stuff from Japan... this comes back to the money thing.... i just dont have enough of it to even afford such luxuries... :rolleyes:

:D cool, i already planned to name it tama gear :p

it will be www.tamagear.tk

here's somemore info:

since i understand that most of the people that will be purchasing merchandise from us are under 18, we will have printable mailing sheets, also if you dont have a printer we have an alternative option also, but for those 18+ we suggest you use paypal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back