Unhappy "Bump" Winner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Whenever my tama is unhappy I play Bump with it. Even when it says I did good my tama is still unhappy. What does my tama have against the game bump? What I mean is when I have 3/4 happy hearts and I play bump and do good I still have only 3/4 happy hearts instead of 4/4 happy hearts. If you know why my tama does this PLEASE POST!!!!!!!

maybe u didnt win enough rounds ?

Whenever my tama is unhappy I play Bump with it. Even when it says I did good my tama is still unhappy. What does my tama have against the game bump? What I mean is when I have 3/4 happy hearts and I play bump and do good I still have only 3/4 happy hearts instead of 4/4 happy hearts. If you know why my tama does this PLEASE POST!!!!!!!
If your tama has 3/4 hearts on HUNGRY, you need to give it a meal to get 4/4. If your tama has 3/4 hearts on HAPPY then you need to give it a snack to get 4/4.

Giraffagotchi :furawatchi:

You know what? You guys just gave me a great idea. Since it takes me too long to play my v3 games at school, I will feed it snacks, and lose games to keep down the weight.

Thanks!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back