Unhealthy and healthy Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarakotchi93

Reaction score
:lol: We should make a chart of the health levels of V2 Tamagotchis! Share any information here!

Well unhealthy Tamas lose often hearts and won't live too long.

I have a new theory on Tamas health levels... So, I have noticed that there are quite few ways how your Tama moves on the screen... It may mean that the Tamas who move same way on the screen are all at same health levels. This is a crazy theory but it could be right.

Adults:

Way 1 (Walks on the screen on same line horizontally and jumps in the middle of the screen)

Mametchi

Cho Himetchi

Mimitchi

Furawatchi

Way 2, second healthiest (I don't remember excactly)

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

Way 3, Unhealthiest :) (Walks on the screen on same line horizontally, jumps twice and cheers near the middle of the screen.)

Tarakotchi

Kusatchi

Kabutchi

Batafuraitchi

Those were the two ways I have noticed... I think there are 2-5 more ways...

Way 1 seems the healthiest :)PB)B) B) ) , way 3 the second healthiest and way 2 quite unhealthy. (Tarakotchi, sniff ;) :( :D ) Babies and toddlers have the same screen animations, I think, and I'm not sure about teens.

I have a Tarakotchi right now and my sister has a Kabutchi. They lose hearts and poop in the same times.

That was a very crazy theory, what do you think? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be very interesting, I will try some investigation too!

What is that supposed to mean? :( Or is it just spam? B) (I don't like spam, It uses up bandwidth!)

Anyways I think that the idea is kinda of wack but if you prove it I will support u.

Tama22.

:(

This is definately nto spam, this is my new theory.

Well, I have noticed that some Tamagotchis move on the screen same way. For example Mametchi and Furawatchi. And we know that they are one of the healthiest characters in Tamagotchi as well as Cho Himetchi and Mimitchi. Doesn't this say something?

And I have seen 3 characters moving like a Tarakotchi, and they all are quite unhealthy... Kusatchi, Batafuraitchi and Kabutchi.

You can see if your Tama is unhealthy; it loses hearts often and won't live too long.

New way!

Way 4 (moves on one line, but at some points it goes up in a trainglish way, also falls down at random points):

Maskutchi

Gozarutchi

Somehow I guessed that they have their own way...

Why can't I edit all of my posts?

No there are more for Maskutchi and Gozarutchi, those are just the ones I know that have it. I know that on v3 Megatchi has it aswell.

Oh, one for way 1:

Marumimitchi

Pyonchitchi

Adults:

Way 1 (Walks on the screen on same line horizontally and jumps in the middle of the screen)

Mametchi

Cho Himetchi

Mimitchi

Furawatchi

Marumimitchi

Pyonchitchi

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

Way 3, Unhealthiest (Walks on the screen on same line horizontally, jumps twice and cheers near the middle of the screen.)

Tarakotchi

Kusatchi

Kabutchi

Batafuraitchi

Way 4, Average or unhealthy (Moves on one line, but at some points it goes up in a trainglish way, also falls down at random points.)

Maskutchi

Gozarutchi

I kno what way 2 (second healthiest) is so dont worry It does nothing much, but it doesnt move in a line

It moves in sort of an M-shape :p :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]I have a found more information about the theory! The Tamagotchis in the same way have the same sleeping hours![/SIZE]

This is how it would look if this theory is right:

Sleeps: 21:00-8:00 (9 P.M. - 8 A.M.)

Mametchi

Cho Himetchi

Mimitchi

Furawatchi

Marumimitchi

Pyonchitchi

Sleeps: 22:00-9:00 (10 P.M. - 9 A.M.)

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

+

Debatchi

Toratchi

Way 3, Unhealthiest (Walks on the screen on same line horizontally, jumps twice and cheers near the middle of the screen.)

Sleeps: 22:00-8:00 (10 P.M. - 8 A.M.)

Tarakotchi

Kusatchi

Kabutchi

Batafuraitchi

+

Nyorotchi

Dorotchi

Way 4, Average or unhealthy (Moves on one line, but at some points it goes up in a trainglish way, also falls down at random points.)

Sleeps: 22:15-10:00 (10.15 P.M. - 10 A.M.)

Maskutchi

Gozarutchi

+

Kiwitchi

Zukitchi

Hiratchi

Hatenatchi

NEW!

Way 5, UNKNOWN

Sleeps: 21:00-9:00 (9 P.M. - 9 A.M.)

Androtchi

Hanatchi

Urutchi

Takotchi

Kaerutchi

Flowertchi

Remember that this is only a suppose! But it all fits, there's 6 on each. You can help me, post how you Tama moves on the screen.

If you don't believe you can check on a character chart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back