Uni not asking to move out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchitama

Reaction score
On my Uni I declined my Kikitchi's request to move out twice but then I changed my mind and decided I would let him move out on the next request. It's been four days since then which I think is enough time and he still hasn't asked again? Have I not waited long enough or will he only ask twice? I also looked on the wiki and it said that it will ask to move out again after the first request is declined but I'm worried that he won't have another request after that.

Something similar happen to me, but it was with the pix party edition. I wanted to keep coffretchi longer, so I decline the request to make an album, but now she hasn't asked again, and it's been a good couple of months since then. o-o; I'm not sure if it's a glitch or there's something else going on.

Something similar happen to me, but it was with the pix party edition. I wanted to keep coffretchi longer, so I decline the request to make an album, but now she hasn't asked again, and it's been a good couple of months since then. o-o; I'm not sure if it's a glitch or there's something else going on.

Late reply here, maybe you know now…

But for the Pix, if you decline to let it leave it will not ask again. To get it to leave, you can find the album in the DIY list and initiate it yourself.

Late reply here, maybe you know now…

But for the Pix, if you decline to let it leave it will not ask again. To get it to leave, you can find the album in the DIY list and initiate it yourself.
I actually still never figured out the situation, but WOW! I honestly thought that I was locked out and I would have had to reset the entire thing just to even be able to get other tamagotchis either. Nice to know there actually IS another way of doing so.

Latest posts

Back