Unicorn!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9liz9

Reaction score
The video that i saw on youtube.com was "Charlie the Unicorn" its so funny if you type in the search box charlie the unicorn make sure you clicked on the one about candy mountain heres the link...

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Charlie the unicorn 2 is better. xD

Swim away fugu fish~ Swim awaaaay!

Lol.

Hehe I love charlie the unicorn. For halloween me and my friend are going to go as Charlie and the green thing in Charlie the Unicorn 2. I'm going to be Charlie =D and we're going to go to people's doors and sing "Put a banana in your ear".

btw, we walked down the road one afternoon and sang that non-stop XDD

And for me, #2 is better than the first XDD I like the green thing. Charlie was like "Who ios that" and it didn't reply it just stood there yeah...

Hehe I love charlie the unicorn. For halloween me and my friend are going to go as Charlie and the green thing in Charlie the Unicorn 2. I'm going to be Charlie =D and we're going to go to people's doors and sing "Put a banana in your ear".
btw, we walked down the road one afternoon and sang that non-stop XDD

And for me, #2 is better than the first XDD I like the green thing. Charlie was like "Who ios that" and it didn't reply it just stood there yeah...
YA PPL.

I am the green thing. :33333333333333

Lol! I haven't seen that in so long, but even a couple of days ago, I find myself quoting it. It's hilarious and random!

~SkyCrystal~

Latest posts

Back