Uniform

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a uniform so far, but next year our, school is having them. :(

We have to wear khakis and a blue or yellow polo shirt every day. :p

-Matchy

My uniform includes cotton collared shirts that are either white, light blue, black, grey, navy or khaki. We can wear either pants or knee length skorts that are white, grey, navy, black or khaki. No flip flops, high heels, or anything that's open toe or heel.

We have to wear uniforms here are the 3 different kinds:

Boys, Grades K-8

White or Blue polo collered shirts

Navy blue pants or shorts

ID card

Girls, K-4

A white polo shirt

School colored jumper

ID card

Girls, 5-8 aka me!!!!

A white polo shirt

A school colored skirt w/ shorts under it

ID card

tt101

I've seen many uniforms in Toronto and I think that my school's is the nicest. We wear dark green plaid kilts, green knee socks, white polos or white collared shirts with dark green tie. I think they're quite cute :lol:

Hah. At our school, we don't have any. But if we have to, it'll probabley be blue and grey,cause those are the colours that we have...

I never had to wear a school uniform before, but i want to! At least then Everyone wouldnt Ridicule eachother on what they wear.

Im going to a new school this year, (Catholic school, same school as my Neice) and i might have to wear a uniform

Yes.I wear uniform.White uniform shirt or school shirt and navy blue bottoms.Some ppl don't even wear uniform.I think this one girl wore a pink outfit.And on the last Friday of the month it's free uniform day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back