UNIVERSAL ADULTS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janicewong

Reaction score
Sorry if the same topic have been posted before.

1. Can universal adults get married by the matchmaker?

2. How to get an universal character? I know we need to neglect it to get the character. I just want to know more details about how to neglect it. Can you give me some examples?

Thanks, I'll try to do it.

But then, can universal adults get married???????

The Matchmaker comes to all Tamagotchis in the adult stage. Be careful that she doesn't come while the mail is being delivered! Tip: Set the time to 10:29 am, 2:59 pm or 6:59 pm and wait one minute. The Matchmaker will come if your Tamagotchi is 5 years old and has been an adult for a full 24 hours. If the mail comes, try again. She stays on the screen for about 20 seconds, so be ready for her! When you see her, quickly press the B button.

EDIT: Yes, Universal adults can get married. ;) :D :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To neglect your Tamagotchi, this is what to do:

•Wait until the attention beep to take care of it.

•Don't play games with it.

•Feed it -- a LOT. (Make it overweight: 75-99 lbs.)

•Only let the training points go to 4 at the maximum.

•Linked with above: If you don't want more training points, give it the opposite of what it needs. (Time-out for crying, praise for beeping for no reason, praise for giving bad presents, etc.)

•Wait for a while (anywhere from 10-30 minutes) to clean up poop.

•When its hearts are empty, wait for about 10 minutes before feeding it.

•Don't go to school.

•Try to keep the skill points low (less than 10 until is is an adult. When it's an adult, get the points up to 80 in one category so that it can get a job.)

•Try to keep the hearts at one happy, one hungry. Tip: If it has too many happy hearts, give it some time-outs.

Hope I helped,

(--tamalover99--)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Matchmaker comes to all Tamagotchis in the adult stage. Be careful that she doesn't come while the mail is being delivered! Tip: Set the time to 10:29 am, 2:59 pm or 6:59 pm and wait one minute. The Matchmaker will come if your Tamagotchi is 5 years old and has been an adult for a full 24 hours. If the mail comes, try again. She stays on the screen for about 20 seconds, so be ready for her! When you see her, quickly press the B button.EDIT: Yes, Universal adults can get married. ;) :D :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To neglect your Tamagotchi, this is what to do:

•Wait until the attention beep to take care of it.

•Don't play games with it.

•Feed it -- a LOT. (Make it overweight: 75-99 lbs.)

•Only let the training points go to 4 at the maximum.

•Linked with above: If you don't want more training points, give it the opposite of what it needs. (Time-out for crying, praise for beeping for no reason, praise for giving bad presents, etc.)

•Wait for a while (anywhere from 10-30 minutes) to clean up poop.

•When its hearts are empty, wait for about 10 minutes before feeding it.

•Don't go to school.

•Try to keep the skill points low (less than 10 until is is an adult. When it's an adult, get the points up to 80 in one category so that it can get a job.)

•Try to keep the hearts at one happy, one hungry. Tip: If it has too many happy hearts, give it some time-outs.

Hope I helped,

(--tamalover99--)
Wow. You really helped me alot.

And I like the way to explain it.

Cause it is very clear and understandable!

I changed my mind on getting an universal character.

But whoknows, i only went back home this morning at 11am.

I went to sleep so I left my tama beside me.

When I wake up at 4pm, my tama got three s**ts, she was sick and i gave her to dose of medicine, the heart of hungry and happy is none.

It turns out to be an universal teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back