universal characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floria_gloria

Reaction score
Is there a trick or something if you want to gat a Makiko universal chracter???

(in case you don't know. Makiko is the universal character for fashion/art.) :( :(

First Maikko isn't a universal it's a speical character. And second you have to get female teen Itchigotchi or Young Memetchi and raise to a Memetchi with at least 50 in pencil and flower and 350 in star before having love with another tamagotchi to get a Maikko.

First Maikko isn't a universal it's a speical character. And second you have to get female teen Itchigotchi or Young Memetchi and raise to a Memetchi with at least 50 in pencil and flower and 350 in star before having love with another tamagotchi to get a Maikko.
thanks very much!!!♥

is gourmetchi a universal character because it says that puchitchi is likely to evolve to something universal and i had puchitchi... :lol:

well, i don't think makiko's a universal character, but on a v4 you have to have a memetchi with 350 sparkle points, and 100 from the others combined.

is gourmetchi a universal character because it says that puchitchi is likely to evolve to something universal and i had puchitchi... :furawatchi:
gourmetchi is not a universal character and puchitchi is not a universal toddler. puchitchi turns into the mame or meme family unless you didnt take good care of it, then it will turns into a universal teen. if you want to get a universal character, you need to neglect your tama(not letting the heart icons full, clean up the poop after half an hour, overweight your tama).

Last edited by a moderator:
if you take good care of it, then your tama wont turn into a universal character.

puchitchi is likely to be a universal teen means that you need to take great care of it, or else it will turn into a universal teen.

how many points does it take to get a job?
it takes at least 80 points in the catourgory in the one you wanted to coose

hope i helped

-jaida007 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back