Universal Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if u are talking v4 then ur skill points have to be like 0 in every colum thats how i get universals

is it realy true!!! I already let all my skill point in zero, but i still got the kuchi family. are the training bars have to be empty too? btw what universal do you get? teen or the adult...? :furawatchi:

Thanks. That's good, then I know my tama won't become a universal. I appreciate the help Also, when do teens become adult? :lol: :furawatchi:
No.It might become a universal.If it becomes a universal teen, just keep the skill points high (about 100 it two categories) and you can get a normal adult(doing that, I got a Pukatchi.Its so cute!).A teen will grow to an adult at the age 2-3.

Oh!And I suggest keeping the skill points very high (Im talking about 200-300)because I got a masktchi from young memetchi with the skill points 100,101,100.By the way, Young Memetchi can evolve to Ponytchi(Smart), Memetchi(Arts), Violetchi(Social) and if you get a Memetchi, make the middle skill points(Fashion/Arts) be 350 and it will evolve to Makiko.But keep it low, then you will get a Universal(They can not get job easily).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back