universal tama on v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seifer_t1t4n

Reaction score
i want to know how do i get the universal teen / adults on v4?

are the rules still the same like in v5?

i already tried to overfeed my tamas on v5, & it works cause my tamas became a large family (osumotchi).

but on my v4 i already overfeed my toddler tama several times (until the weight goes to 99lb), but it doesn't change to universal characters. & the next day it become an ordinary teens like usual (meme family).

so please if anyone can help me here...??? i realy2 want that universal characters :kuribotchi:

The only universal adult on the v4 that I've ever had is Pyonchitchi (I've never had a universal teen). I got him by caring for him perfectly, but never playing any games or doing any skill point raising action (such as feeding foods such as the omelet).

You could try letting it beep at you before you care for it and trying to have as little skill points as possible.

Everytime i get a universal teen, i always end up with a universal adult! I find it soooooooooo annoying because im ALWAYS getting the universal teens.....so this means i nearly always get the same charactors over and over again!!

If i was you, i wouldn't worry about getting a universal charactor, because they aren't any different than a normal tamagotchi.

Hope this helped!!!

Love....Carrie x

Here's a link to the V4 Growth Chat

It shows you the different skills points you need to collect to get the different characters / families. It is definitely different from the way to get a Universal on the V5 :(

Take a quick look at the notes written at the bottom of the V4 Growth chart about Universals.

They usually evolve because the skills points are low, because they are overweight or have received poor care. If you are trying to get a Universal on your V4 that gives you some ideas on how to care for it ;)

Gozarutchi is still one of my favorite characters - I've liked them since the V1 was launched :D

Don't forget, it's not about "Good" characters or "Bad" characters. These labels arose from the level of care you gave your tama and how it affected the tamas evolutions into teens and adults ;)

Thanx for all the advice, now I already have the universal teen tama (hawaikotchi).

i try to neglect the happiness hearts several times & i also didn’t do the training / games (every skill point is below ten points), finally it works…!!! Hooorrraaayyy :lol:

but one thing I want to know from x.carrie, are you sure the universal teen always become universal adults? From what I know, the universal teen could potentially become any adults. Maybe you didn’t do a very good job on caring your tama, so it always ends with the same result! But if it’s was true than I’ll be happy if that could happen to me, cause I don’t want to change back to normal adults like ussuall (it’s boring), except the kuchi family that I never get until now…!!! (kucipatchi…..I want you so bad!!!). :angry:

For tamamum, I wanted to know it is true that my universal teen could potentially become any adults (not always become the universal adults like x.carrie said). For example: should I keep neglecting my universal teen so it can change to universal adults, or can I still play some games & take good care of it from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back