Universal Tama Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pear Bear

Reaction score
Ive had my v4 for a few weeks, and have thus far owned and raised 3 different tamas.

My first was a girl who became hawaikotchi and then masktchi.

I absolutely detest masktchi so I killed her.

My next tama was another female who became Ojyotchi and then masktchi.

Again.

This time I just negelcted her until she died.

Now I am currently raising a male who recently went from Hawainotchi to Gozarutchi.

My question is, why do I keep getting universal tamas?

I hate all of them!

Theyre not cute!

Is there some sort of caring habit that makes it more likely that youll get a universal tama?

What can I do to ensure that I DONT get one again?

seems like you keep giveing your tama the same care and skill point habit! try giveing it compleatly differend care and skill point habits!

hope i helped!!!

Well, this is your fault, not the Tamas ;)

You keep on getting these characters, because you take bad care of them.So you get bad care characters.Maybe, if you take care of them better, this will change :D

Yes but what precisely is causing this?

"bad care" is an extremely broad term.

I feed it whenever its hungry, play games whenever its unhappy and clean up after it whenever I see it needs it.

What more is there to do?

Play more games with it until all its skill points are in the 40-50 range.

I had that problem too- my tama's skill points were in the 10-20 range and I took care of it when it was hungry, unhappy, and when it pooped. I kept getting stupid Gozarutchi (I kept getting boys!) so I killed it.

Hope I Helped!!!! :)

Thats probably my problem, too.

My tamas skills have never reached past 30.

Thanks alot!

I believe that these are the factors that influence your Tamagotchi turning into a universal character:

Starvation and unhappiness- I don't really need to explain these but anyway... Whenever one heart empties, fill it up straight away! Don't wait until it beeps to care for it! And if you think you'll be away for several hours, try pausing or putting your Tamagotchi to sleep.

Weight- Try to keep your Tamagotchi's weight down by playing the games. To be on the safe side, play games until it won't play any more (it'll refuse to play when it's near its minimum weight). Don't feed snacks unless you have to (like if it's too light to play games or if you really don't have much time).

Skill Points- As everyone else said... try and raise your Tamagotchi's skill points higher. Odd thing is, I once didn't play any games or feed any skill-point raising foods for the whole of one of my Tamagotchi's lifetime. And it evolved into a non-universal teen into a Pyonkotchi, which I believe is the best of the universal characters along with its male counterpart, Pyonchitchi/Pyontitchi.

Discipline- I don't think this is really much of a factor (some people have had low discipline and gotten a non-universal), but it might have a slight impact, maybe if you do end up getting a universal it influences which universal you'll get? Anyway, if you're another person who is baffled with disciplining Tamagotchi, here's a quick guide. If it's crying, comfort it by praising it. If it beeps and it still has at least one heart left in both hunger and happiness, punish it (time out) for calling you when it's not totally depressed or hungry. Of course, if it has all hunger hearts empty or all happiness hearts empty, you should give it what it needs!

Thats very useful information, kayley, thank you.

I have a few questions though.

How do you put your tama to sleep?

Mine normally just goes to sleep at night and wakes up in the morning.

And just for the record, playing too many games with it can't have any harmful effects, right?

You set the time to 9:00 and to should go to sleep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back